I assume that everyone has studied the U.S. Constitution and their State constitution. Every State requires constitutional studies as a requisite for graduating from High School. And certainly, every home-schooler would have studied this.
- Senators must not be inhabitants
- Presidents must be residents1.
- Direct taxes tax people, but must be apportioned according to each states number of Congressmen
- Under our Constitution, the Census must NOT count Indians not taxed. (hint: we are all created equal. White man's laws do not apply to red man). But today's so-called census doesn't even ask. I wrote a book about this.
- Gold and Silver coin are our only lawful money. Congress has the duty to regulate the value of money. (there should not be inflation)
- Maintaining post roads (Article 1, section 8)referred to already existing post roads used for government-to-government posts. There is no mention of mail or Post Office in the Constitution. Home delivery of mail became available during the Martial Law of the Civil War.
- No state can pass a law impairing the obligation of contracts.
- Bankruptcy only refers to government bankruptcy.
- The U.S Constitution is automatically the Supreme Law of the Land. Self-enforcing by every elected officer's oath-of-office. It is self-enforcing because judges in every state shall be bound thereby. (But today's judges are forced to protect 14th Amendment citizens in legislative tribunals that are non-judicial).
- State Citizens are subject to only three federal crimes, the three mentioned in the Constitution, according to Thomas Jefferson.
- Judicial courts are established. Legislative tribunals are constituted.
- District of Columbia is land cession from a state. The word cession is not the word ceded.
- The Bill of Rights does not grant rights. The Bill of rights restricts government, according to the preamble to the Bill of Rights. Link
- The word Citizen is used 11 times up through the 11th Amendment. The word is always Capitalized, never lower case.
- The 14th Amendment uses the word citizen 5 times. It is never capitalized.
- The 14th Amendment section 2 must reduce the census count by the count of voters who are denied the right to vote for electors to the electoral college. (and back then it was only males who could vote).
There are Amendments that specifically state they are to be enforced by Congress (13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 23, 24, 26). They are enforced even if they are contrary to State Constitutions. They are enforced by Martial Law. They ARE NOT self-enforcing even though the Supreme Law of the Land requires that judges in every state would be bound thereby (Article 6 second paragraph).
If you don't understand the basics, go back and study them. I have put essays about most of the basics on my website NotFooledByGovernment.com
You cannot see the blinder on your face (or the boot on your head) until you understand the basics.
1 What is a resident? Vattel's The Law of Nations was published in 1758. George Washingon had a copy. And Ben Franklin had three copies. They found it very useful in establishing a government. Chapter 9 had defined what the term 'resident' meant back when the Constitution was written. Residents are aliens who are allowed to stay. Link