As an experienced content writer, I expose the lies that enslave us. I offer hope of freedom to America. Add hope to your content. Not gloom or rage.
Our World is in conflict. Morality has been destroyed. Irresponsibility is encouraged by government. Even churches lead people astray. Everyone awaits the imminent collapse of Geo-Political, Social and Economic infrastructures. Injustice and corruption prevail. Above all, people fear the unseen forces beyond their control.
Yet most still believe they are free. They have been blinded to the Truth they need.
Convincing the Truth Markets remains difficult:
- Ever since 1809 it was known that “None are more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely believe they are free.”
- We have been trained all of our lives to resist Truth. Just as the US Supreme Court said in Laird v. Tatum: “Those who already walk submissively will say there is no cause for alarm.”
- Standing up to bullies is contrary to our self-preservation instinct. Timid sheeple vehemently warn us about resisting the “authorities” that have overthrown their government. So, to avoid persecution, they seek protection of the heard after seeing others devoured by often-false “authorities”. This only gives the predators a banquet feast.
- Those who are assimilated within the New World Order seek to understand why they are victimized by an unseen “system”. When justice fails them, they fall for groundless theories.
- Many simply resign themselves to tyranny. Yes, the Bible says that people will be deceived in the end-times. But those who stand firm to the end will be saved.
Meanwhile, aware Americans yearn for Truth about legalities that enslave them. Yes, there is a global conspiracy to be feared. But people are easily led astray instead of mapping their path to freedom. Yes, there are globalists frantically establishing a World Government. And yes, they must first destroy existing sovereign governments and force allegiance to the overthrowers. But, I offer hope that resistance is not futile.
- Traditionalists (Christians, Patriots, Constitutionalists, homeschoolers). Christians want to stand firm in the Liberty wherewith Christ has set them free.
- Those who are disenfranchised — seeking to recover the trashed blessings of liberty.
- Political influencers (Libertarians, Populists, alternative content providers, protesters).
- Marginalized victims — seeking to reduce their fear of government.
I write content to explain the facts of life to Truth Seekers:
If you want a content writer who explains traditional moral values, ethical or historical facts to your audience, I can provide it with an added touch of persuasion to click on your links. I offer the following:
- High-density documentaries
- Copy critique — I can add authoritative quotes and well-researched footnotes
to any document.
- Blog rebuttals for monitored blogs — I can add well-researched rebuttals to comments from ignorant trolls.
- Content marketing — informative blog posts, white papers, and case studies.
- Newsletter op-ed content for your audience.
- Debate practice scripts.
- Editorial Content Copy to defend traditional values or refute lies
- Social Media posts that appeal to a specific persona
- Articles and special reports.
- Individual Email Promo, • Per single-topic email [$250-$500]
Includes discussing topic, doing research, and/or interview(s), writing content.
Does not include formatting in your email platform.
Does not include a landing page for your product/service/promotion.
- Blog Post or Online Article.
Includes discussing topic, doing research and/or interview(s), and copywriting.
Formatting in your blogging/web platform is not included. Does not include a landing page.
[$100-$800] per post, depending on length, complexity.
- Copy Critique of your article/documentary/sermon ($200 to $1,200).
Includes footnotes — there will be no assertion that is not backed by proof.
- Blog comment rebuttals ($20). I will add well-researched rebuttals to comments from ignorant trolls. I will provide Rock Solid proof of their error from (pick any two): Legal, constitutional, historical, ethical, Biblical, or Supreme Court.
- Newsletter Editorial or Online article ($250-$800)
- Blog post ($150-$800)
- E-newsletter ($800-$1,500)
- Lead-generation article ($500-$1,500)
- Long online sales page ($5,000+)
Why I can connect you to your audience.
If you need a seasoned content writer, here is my story:
- Just like my Quaker ancestors who risked death to run the underground railroad, I connect enslaved people to resources. If you have a resource to offer an enslaved audience, I can connect you.
- I have more than two decades of publishing online content exposing “lies that enslave us” .
- I write bi-weekly blogs about deceptions that could entrap you into legalities that you do not understand.
- Publisher of a monthly e-newsletter.
- I present Constitutional issues to a monthly meeting of those who yearn to breathe free.
- I have been an avid collector of Truth Content for more than three decades. As with most disheartened victims, I have learned that “patriot” theories, conspiracy theories and prophecy theories are often groundless — and useless. I have done the tedious research to find the real legalities that enslave us.
- And I authored eight eBooks that are available on-line. Up to 361 pages.
- I wrote and directed a 30 minute video script on the dangers of socialism.
- Although all Quakers resist those who punish our free-will, I am just like my Quaker ancestors who were executed in Massachusetts up until the 1650’s. I remain stubbornly skeptical of established powers that seek to control us.
ALWAYS CONTROVERSIAL —
If you want to drive traffic to your website with interesting articles, essays, blogs, or emails, I am prepared to write about the following controversial deceptions:
Contact me for your Content needs.
When I reply, be ready to discuss the questions asked in the Intake Questionnaire and in the Creative Brief.
For simple projects, such as Blog Rebuttals, there is no need to discuss the Intake Questionnaire.
After we discuss the project I will email you a proposal.
Keywords: Truth content, Copywriting content, Freedom writer, Information war, thought reform, deprogramming, re-education, Liberty content, moral commentary, anti-NWO, resistance, prophecy, and conspiracy theories.