Here are the fundamentals of American morality.
1. Congress has the authority to coin money and regulate the value thereof. If you use debt based Federal Reserve dollars instead of U.S. dollars, then you have no right to complain about the problems caused by debt collectors while you are participating in their racketeering enterprise. In court, estoppel prevents you from being a hypocrite.
2. The U.S. Supreme Court keeps ruling that it is the parents’ duty to educate their children. If you demand that others pay for your child’s education, then you have no right to complain about the property tax that you agreed to. Actions speak louder than words. Public education is the 10th plank of Marx Communist Manifesto. Do not complain while participating in their problems. In court, estoppel prevents you from being a hypocrite. Once you agree to forced redistribution of wealth, you cannot be a hypocrite.
3. Banks are the enemy of Capitalism. If you have an interest-bearing bank account, then you have no right to complain about the problems caused by socialism. A central bank is the 5th plank of Marx Communist Manifesto. Do not complain while participating in their problems. Estoppel prevents you from being a hypocrite.
4. A right cannot be taxed. If you pay a federal tax on your wages, it is because you voluntarily waived your right to earn wages, thereby making your wages taxable. You have no right to complain about the problems caused by socialism. An income tax is the second plank of Marx Communist Manifesto. Do not complain about the problems you fund. Estoppel prevents you from being a hypocrite.
5. If you have a SSN, then you are a card carrying socialist. You have no right to complain about the problems caused by socialism. Repent. Do not complain while participating in the problems. Estoppel prevents you from being a hypocrite. Once you volunteer into such a form of government, the Social Security Act Title VIII section 801 then requires you to pay Social Security AND OTHER TAXES. This is also repeated word-for-word in Section 3101(a) of the Internal Revenue Code: “In addition to other taxes, there is hereby imposed on the income of every individual a tax equal to the following percentages of the wages…” YOU agreed to forced redistribution of wealth. More…
6. If you registered to vote, then your representatives represent you. You cannot be damaged by your representatives. Do not complain while participating in the problems. Estoppel prevents you from being a hypocrite.
7. You have NO RIGHT to complain about socialism while you are a card-carrying socialist. Thou shalt not covet they neighbors’ wealth. If you accept a federal benefit (welfare, minimum wage, unemployment insurance, socialist health care, student loan, food stamps, or Social Security) then you are a 14th Amendment citizen. You have no right to complain because you have voluntarily submitted yourself to such a form of government. Do not complain while you participate in the problems. Estoppel prevents you from being a hypocrite. Once you agree to forced redistribution of wealth, you cannot be a hypocrite.
According to the Supreme Court in Ashwander v. TVA (297 US 288) anyone who avails himself of a benefit cannot then question the Constitutionality of the law that he benefited from. The Supreme Court WILL NOT consider the case.
“The Court will not pass upon the constitutionality of a statute at the instance of one who has availed himself of its benefits.”
Partaking of benefits is absolute estoppel against complaining that you are participating in a fraud. YOU are the one who signed under penalty of perjury, stating that you knew what you were doing. Whatever you say can be used against you in a court of law. The citizen cannot complain. Stop complaining until you repent. Actions speak louder than words.
- Rights only come with responsibility.
- You are responsible for managing your own affairs in life, including old age planning.
- Asking for government help is a confession that you cannot manage your own affairs. You lose your rights. Like Esau, you sell your birthright for a bowl of stew.
- You have no right to live more comfortably at your neighbors’ expense.
8. We are all created equal. One only salutes superiors. A salute is the assumption of a body position, initiated by the inferior toward the superior (such as raising your right hand, for example). It is a form of worship, just as is the swearing of oaths. Oaths are only taken to superiors (Hebrews 6:16). Swearing a perjury-oath signature is a confession, admissible in court, that you are inferior. YOU confess that you are not equal. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Christ commanded his followers to never swear oaths (Matthew 5:34). If you want to find out how important this was to the early Christians who were trying to avoid the brutal Roman military occupation, then read James 5:12.
Every Law Dictionary will tell you that: Contra principia negantem non est disputandum. There can be no debate with one who denies fundamentals.
Your natural birth did not voluntarily submit yourself to federal jurisdiction.
If you want to defend yourself in court, then you will need to learn the court rules, and the rules of evidence. I recommend an online law course.