The Myth of Government Benefits.
- Ever since the Garden of Eden, false authorities offer benefits to seduce those who want to be like gods.
God hated Esau for selling his birthright for a bowl of stew. You did the same thing, except you only got a promise of a future bowl of stew.
You still have no right to covet your neighbor’s wealth in order to live more comfortably.
No one can force you to be free — but anyone can entice you to be a dependent. The received-law-of-the-land in America: “a state of dependence will inevitably oblige the inferior to take the will of him, on whom he depends, …”
Every Law Dictionary will tell you “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original slavery” — Taking benefits is the same as asking for slavery.
- The U.S. Constitution can allow a safety net — but the net can never become a hammock.
- Things government forgot to tell you about the Social Security System. You did not want to take care of your own old age planning. Enslavement is what you asked for. You got what you wanted.
- SSNs: Mandatory or Voluntary?
Getting a Social Security Number is always voluntary. (More… and More… and More… ).
And here is my SSN-Not-Required PowerPoint presentation.
- My essay on Welfare is linked above.
- You lost your rights when you voluntarily confessed, that you are an ungrateful socialist who needs government help to manage your life. Applying for benefits is a confession that you are too irresponsible to manage your own affairs. You become a permanent ward of the federal government.
- Liberty and Justice for all who can qualify.
Most people disqualified themselves from both freedom and justice. They waived their rights. Find out why. 6 pages.
America will not become the Land Of The Free until we are once again The Home Of the Brave.
Hearty individuals need to restore our ethics to traditional values. Timid submissive wimps needed not apply. Find out more about your opportunity to restore your birthright.
- Don’t be fooled by the myth of government benefits.