We start with bite-sized lessons on fundamental civics and ethics. And then build upon the fundamentals step-by-step, precept upon precept. Take one step at a time.
You cannot escape from slavery without knowing some fundamental rules. Every trip starts with the first step. You might want to plan your escape before the first step.
Take one step at a time.
If you don’t prepare, you will fail
You need to be deprogrammed from Socialist mindset.
Forced redistribution of wealth is not sustainable.
INDIVIDUAL WELFARE WAS NEVER CONSTITUTIONAL
yet 57% of the federal budget goes to individual welfare
- James Madison: government welfare is an absurdity
- Thomas Jefferson: welfare powers must be specifically enumerated
- James Madison: Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government
- Warning: The Constitution does not change
- Franklin Pierce: public health care is subversive
- Congressman Crockett’s It’s Not Yours To Give speech to Congress
- forced charity is not charity
- Grover Cleveland: the government should not support the people
- Social Security is NOT insurance, it is welfare
- who can qualify for government welfare?
- Eisenhower: do not trade principles for a bureaucrat’s panacea
—– +++++ —–
If your personal opinion is contrary to the above Constitutional facts, then quit now.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, … go home from us in peace. … Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
— Samuel Adams speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776
(Sam Adams was a signer of the Declaration of Independence, cousin of President John Adams, and an activist at the Boston Tea Party)
—– +++++ —–
FORCED REDISTRIBUTION OF YOUR WEALTH WILL DESTROY THE UNITED STATES
the U.S. has borrowed $561,000 per citizen to give you welfare that you wanted. It is not sustainable. It must collapse.
And this debt does not include property damage, looting, court costs, and prisons — costs of ungrateful entitlement-seekers who refuse to manage their own affairs.
- The social needs of society are met without government
- The Supreme Court has never determined that social security is constitutional
- no federal law or regulation requires an employer to get a SSN to hire an employee
- No Social Security law requires a person to have an SSN to live or work in the U.S.
- SSNs are issued by the IRS, not by Social Security Administration
- Grover Cleveland: pensions are demoralizing
- John Adams: pensioners are a cancer on society
- old age assistance law was still prohibited in 1925
- Social Security Act congressional debates
- there is no promise to pay Social Security benefits
- there is no Social Security trust fund
- FDR socialism
- SSNs for newborns is required by Treaty
- You did not pay into Social Security
HOW CAN WELFARE BE CONSTITUTIONAL? Answer: because it is foreign.
Later, in lesson 6, you will learn that you used the Expatriation Act to “promptly and finally” change your citizenship.
- Proof that you changed your citizenship
- FDR’s New Deal made us the enemy
- foreign duties of the unelected Secretary of Treasury to control you
- U.S. Civil Law is ancient Roman Law. It allows forced coercion.
- Capitis Diminutio
- What an attorney does
- IRS payroll is paid by the Department of Agriculture
GOVERNMENT ENTICEMENT IS A SNARE THAT WILL TRAP YOU. We have known this for three millennia.
- freedom requires responsibility, but you didn’t want freedom
- Throughout history: Benefits require servitude; Servitude always results in tyranny.
- The Apostle Paul’s Advice
- The Prodigal Son
BEWARE OF LEGALITIES THAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND
- Warning — Constructive contract
- birth within a state does not establish citizenship thereof
- State citizens are not protected by the Bill of Rights
- Social Security Act — SSNs are only available to people who apply for federal funds.
- Form 1040 is income tax, W-2 is Estate and Gift tax
- Getting a Social Security Number is still voluntary
- SSN is not for identification
- Welfare is only for the truly destitute — You never qualified for a SSN
- Warning – You can’t receive entitlements and still have rights
- the US Constitution
- The right to “your” labor
- Your right to work and contract
CONSEQUENCES OF SOCIALISM
Social, Economic & Political Consequences
- Western Democracy requires Government corruption
- Under the U.S. Constitution, there are only three federal laws that apply to people who live in the States
- paupers cannot be citizens
- people who become Citizens are not subject to withholding
- rulers use power to oppress the people
- IRS is NOT an agency of the United States
- tax payments don’t go to government
- bankruptcy protections are not an option Socialists must eventually repay their benefits.
- FICA was intended to reward communists
- Your covetous practices have cursed your children
+++ —– 00000 —– +++
Paupers are people supported at public expense. The Articles of Confederation say they have no rights of citizenship. Neither do fugitives. (see Article 4)
+++ —– 00000 —– +++
Loss Of Individual Liberty
- overriding governmental interest
- You waive your right to resist tyranny
- implied procuration
- Even the Amish lose their religious liberty if they get an SSN
- Socialists have the mindset of a looter
- the 14th Amendment citizen cannot complain
Understand legalities — 14th AMENDMENT CITIZENS are wards of the government
Social Security is socialism.
- the Martial Law amendments
- the 14th amendment citizenship was created by congress in 1868
- So what rights does a 14th Amendment citizen have?
- The Buck Act extends federal jurisdiction to anyone receiving a federal benefit
- Expatriation Act — you promptly and finally disavowed any State allegiance
- A judge has only two categories for you
- JFK’s and Eisenhower’s warnings about secret societies
- What are Maxims of Law?
- Global Domination Part 1 – Introduction
- Global Domination Part 2 – Perpetuated from the Dark Ages
- Global Domination Part 3 – Bar Association
- Global Domination Part 4 – Federal Reserve
- Global Domination Part 5 – Fabian Society
- Global Domination Part 6 – British retained jurisdiction
- Global Domination Part 7 — United Nations
- Global Domination Part 8 — Jesuits
DO NOT COVET. If civilized society will not covet your neighbor’s wealth, why does today’s society use the force and violence to fund welfare??
CHRISTIANS OBEY CHRIST
- Social Security is Welfare
- Do not covet your neighbor’s wealth
- Christ prohibits socialism
- God Hated Esau
- Eve had a duty to avoid deception. How about you?
- We hold the truth that we are all created equal. So don’t bow down to others.
- Depart From Iniquity (Second Timothy 2:19)
- Be Ye Separate (Second Corinthians 6:17)
- Be Not Partakers (Revelation 18:4)
- Be Not Conformed To This World (Romans 12:2)
None of these are possible for people who is trying, with a vote or a gun, to force perverted values on others, or to exercise dominion, or to force others to provide entitlements for themselves.
Millions of Americans are actively involved in destroying property rights of their fellow Americans. They believe that they are righteous in using government force and violence to redistribute your wealth to make themselves more comfortable.
“And say, finally, whether peace is best preserved by giving energy to the government or information to the people. This last is the most certain and the most legitimate engine of government. Educate and inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them. And it requires no very high degree of education to convince them of this. They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”
— Thomas Jefferson letter to James Madison, 1787.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
- Should a Christian Obey Government?
- Reasons to refuse REAL ID identification
- Resisting the federal employment forms W-4 and I-9
Dan Smoot, former FBI agent, journalist, and publisher of The Smoot Report, warned us about a communist takeover:
“To resist a tyranny, you must be independent of that tyranny for your subsistence. If the government provides your food, your clothing, your shelter, your education, your job, your medical care, your retirement, then the government controls you most effectively indeed.”
NO LAWYER? NO PROBLEM.
- Click HERE to get the world’s best “How To Win In Court” law course. This online course showed me how to win my case in court. It was EASY.
- You cannot have rights if you don’t defend them. Learn enough legal procedure to win your case. It has helped me.
- Take a tour of the course.
- Clark Kent is not going to show up to fight your never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American Way.
“It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising the sovereignty…The people themselves become the willing instruments of their own debasement and ruin. Let us, then, look to the great cause, and endeavor to preserve it in full force. Let us by all wise and constitutional measures promote intelligence among the people as the best means of preserving our liberties.”
— James Monroe’s first inaugural address in 1817