Global Domination Part 8 — Jesuits
FAMOUS PEOPLE BELIEVED IN THE JESUIT CONSPIRACY
“The few who are aware of it, dare not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it…”
— President Woodrow Wilson in his book The New Freedom
“The Jesuit Order is the most dangerous of all Orders. It has caused more harm than all other Orders. The doctrine of the Jesuits entails that their Supreme General is the Sovereign of sovereigns and Master of the world.”
— Napoleon Bonaparte. Completement du Memorial de Sainte Helene, 1816 (page 230).
“I do not like the late resurrection of the Jesuits. . . . If ever any congregation of men could merit eternal perdition on earth and in hell, according to these historians, though, like Pascal, true Catholics, it is this company of Loyola. Our system, however, of religious liberty must afford them an asylum; but if they do not put the purity of our elections to a severe trial, it will be a wonder.”
— John Adams letter to Thomas Jefferson May 5, 1816, The Works of John Adams, Vol 10, Letters 1811-1825
Translation: “I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits… If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of Loyola’s”
— as quoted in Fulop-Miller, Power and Secret of the Jesuits, page 390
“It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe.”
— Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)
“The Jesuits…are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with superadded features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous.”
— Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventor of the telegraph; author in the book Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)
“The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.”
— Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits).
“[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty.”
— R. W. Thompson (Former Secretary of the U.S. Navy)
“If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person.”
–James Parton (American historian)
“The [Jesuit Superior] General is at the head of this black and mute militia, which thinks, wills, acts, obeys – [as] the passive instrument of his designs. Their whole life must have but one aim – the advancement of the [Jesuit] Order to which they are attached.” (1912)
— Jeremiah J. Crowley (Irishman; ex-priest in the Roman Catholic Church; author of the book Romanism: Menace to the Nation)
“Never before in the course of the world’s history had such a Society [i.e., the Jesuit Order] appeared. The old Roman Senate itself did not lay schemes for world domination with greater certainty of success.” (1800)
— Friedrich von Hardenberg (German philosopher)
“Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party.”
— Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)
“…In [Heinrich] Himmler [who would become head of the Nazi SS] I see our Ignatius de Loyola. ””
— Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)
“Within twenty years this country is going to rule the world. Kings and Emperors will soon pass away and the democracy of the United States will take their place… When the United States rules the world, the Catholic Church will rule the world… Nothing can stand against the Church. I’d like to see the politician who would try to rule against the Church in Chicago. His reign would be short indeed.”
— Catholic Archbishop James Quigley, Chicago Daily Tribune, May 5, 1903.)
“The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”
— attributed to J Edgar Hoover in The Elks Magazine issue of August 1956
President Lincoln’s thoughts on the Jesuits as told to Charles Chiniquy :
“So many plots have already been made against my life, that it is a real miracle that they have all failed . . . But can we expect that God will make a perpetual miracle to save my life? I believe not. The Jesuits are so expert in those deeds of blood that Henry IV (king of France who was assassinated by the Jesuit Revaillac for giving liberty to his people), said that it was impossible to escape them, and he became their victim, though he did all he could to protect himself. My escape from their hands, since the letter of the Pope to Jeff Davis has sharpened a million daggers to pierce my breast, would be more that a miracle. . . . I know that Jesuits never forget nor forsake (never give up). Man must not care how and where he dies, provided he dies at the post of honor and duty.”
This must have impressed Chiniquy. In 1886, Chiniquy wrote Fifty Years in the Church of Rome, where he details how the Jesuits assassinated Lincoln.
HOW FAR DO THESE TENTACLES REACH ?
In 1922 the Mayor of New York City John F. Hylan made his famous speech about “the interests” (source…)
“The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. ….
They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make catspaws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business.
These international bankers and Rockefeller–Standard Oil interests control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”
He also made a similar speech in Chicago. The mainstream press did not cover it. Excerpts are printed in The Amalgated Sheet Metal Worker’s Journal of April, 1922 at page 33.
David Rockefeller, Memoirs, Random House, 2002
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years……It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.” …
“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure–one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller, Memoirs, Random House, 2002
- The Footprints of the Jesuits by R.W. Thompson (former Secretary of the US Navy)
- The Papacy and the Civil Power by R. W. Thompson (New York, Harper & Brothers, 1876)
- History of Romanism: From the Earliest Corruptions of Christianity to the Present Time, by John Dowling, 1845
- The History of Protestantism by James Aitkin Wylie, 1878
- Rulers of Evil by Tupper Saussy
- The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop
- The Black Pope – A History of the Jesuits by M F Cusack (Link)
- Fire in the Minds of Men – Origins of the Revolutionary Faith by James H. Billington (former chief librarian, U.S. Library of Congress)
- The Foundation under Attack — The Roots of Apostasy by Michael DeSemylen
- .The Secret History of the Jesuits by Edmond Paris. (Link) This is the 500 year history of how Jesuits overthrow governments from within.
- The Vatican Against Europe by Edmond Paris, 1961. Overwhelming evidence of how the Jesuits created both world wars.
- Vicars of Christ: The Dark Side of the Papacy by Peter de Rosa, former Jesuit priest
- The Shadow of the Pope 1983, and The Secrets of the Pope 1989 by Tony Alamo (they sentenced him to 175 years in prison on false charges. The jury foreman asked the judge if they had to convict an innocent man, the judge replied “Obey my instructions”. Two FBI agents quit because they were not allowed to testify that he was innocent.)
- History Unveiling Prophecy or Time as an Interpreter by H. Grattan Guinness
- The Two Babylons, subtitled Romanism and its Origins, by Alexander Hislop, 1853
- The Red Republic, subtitled Scarlet Coloured Beast Of The Apocalypse, by Alexander Hislop, 1849
- The Black Pope: A History of the Jesuits, by M. F. Cusack
- The Papacy: its History, Dogmas, Genius, and Prospects, by James Aitken Wylie, 1851
- The Papacy is the Antichrist, by James Aitken Wylie, 1888.
- The Burning of the Bibles; A Defence of the Protestant Version of the Scriptures, by John Dowling, 1843
- History of Jesuitism in the United States, Adullam films
- The Origin of Dispensational Futurism And Its Entry Into Protestant Christianity by H.G. Martin
- The Papacy is the Antichrist by Rev. J.A. Wylie
- Behind the Dictators by Leo H. Lehmann — available online as a PDF
- Romanism and Reformation from the Standpoint of Prophecy by Henry Grattan Guinness
- Code Word Barbelon — Danger in the Vatican: The Sons of Loyola and Their Plans for World Domination by P.D. Stuart (Link)
- Global Vatican by Francis Rooney, U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See.
- Kings and Priests by Phillip Samuel Leary, ISBN 978-1-257-50178-6
- Pope Francis, the Fox by Richard Bennett
- http://bereanbeacon.org by Richard Bennett, former Catholic Priest
- Vatican Billions by Avro Manhattan, 1983, Chick Publications. Follow the Knights Templar evolution into the Knights of Malta. And how they use the Rothschilds to control the Federal Reserve.
- Washington In The Lap of Rome, 1888, by Justin Dewey Fulton
- Rome and the War and Coming Events in Britain, by Watchman (pen name of Frederick Glynn Vyvyan Adams, Member of Parliament), 1916. Details the Jesuit promotion of socialism prior to any Marxist state.
- Hitler’s Pope by John Cornwell
- The Suppressed Truth About the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln, Burke McCarty, 1922
- The Catholic Case for Communism, published by a Jesuit magazine.
- Tom Friess commentary about the Catholic book The Ark and The Dove by J Moss Ives. How the Jesuits conquered America.
(My commentary: You need to know this so you can understand why the Residence Act of 1790 created The District of Columbia, and why the U.S. Constitution uses the term cession instead of the word ceded to describe the acquisition of The District of Columbia. The United States Supreme Court in 1908 in Ponce v. Roman Catholic Apostolic Church determined: “the municipal laws of the acquired country continue.” If Maryland can keep Washington DC from freeing slaves in 1850, what chance do you have of being free after you swear an oath to be their permanent ward?)
- Books by Steve Wohlberg: Exploding The Israel Deception, The Left Behind Deception, End Times Delusions.
- The American Pope by John Cooney
- The History of Protestantism by James A Wylie
(My commentary: everyone should read the chapter on Calvin’s conversion to Protestantism — he was converted by the graceful silence of Protestants who so willingly burned at the stake rather than recant their faith).
- Vicars of Christ: The dark side of the Papacy by Peter DeRosa
- Woman Rides the Beast by David Hunt
- In God’s Name: An Investigation into the Murder of Pope John Paul I is a book by David A. Yallop
- Behind The Dictators: A Factual Analysis Of The Relationship Of Nazi-Fascism And Roman Catholicism by Leo H. Lehmann
- The Grand Design Exposed by John Daniel
- American Democracy and the Vatican: Population Growth and National Security, by Stephen D. Mumford, 1984 — explains the illegal immigration problem.