You need lessons to free America from the hard times ahead.
We are witnessing a brutal attack on all moral values by enemies who have no respect for the rights of others.
The millennia long struggle against evil persists because you tolerate evil.
Your acceptance of socialism cannot be discounted as we examine what is happening on the streets of America. And courtrooms.
There is a reason you do not live in a free America. You failed to stand for traditional values.* Retaking America will take time. And it will be frightening.
Standing up to your high school bullies was frightening until you took some martial arts lessons. And standing up to your legal bullies will be frightening until you take law lessons.
Most of my lessons are free — but just like your martial arts lessons, it takes four or more years to get a black belt. Start now before the darkness falls.
Your high school bullies became lying lawyers — on their way to becoming lying politicians to force their way into global domination. Do not be fooled.
* These are the Laws of Nature and the Laws of Nature’s God that the first sentence of the Declaration of Independence proclaimed as the authority that entitles the United States to exist. If you are not living in harmony with Nature — and you will continue to suffer the consequences.
Make America Free Again
By Steven D. Miller
You can be easily tricked out of your rights.
The US Supreme Court tells us that there are three reasons that we are tricked out of our rights: “an official command, … has some coercive tendency, either because of ignorance of their rights on the part of those whom it purports to command or their natural respect for what appears to be an official command, or because of their reluctance to test the … validity by litigation.” — We will study these later.
America has been conquered by Collectivist central planners who are trained to cunningly deceive you. Learn their dirty tricks and avoid enslavement. People are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Most people are deceived out of their rights by bullies that impose cleverly written regulations that only apply to strictly regulated Constitutional government privileges, but made to seem like they apply to everyone.1
You are under strong delusion, that you might believe a lie.
The lessons presented here will expose lies of “the powers that be” — “the system” — the hidden “they” — “the shadow government” — the Cabal — the deep State — the Secret Societies that JFK warned us about — that have infiltrated and control all branches of government. Read More….
- This website will change your life only if you are willing to lose your delusions and accept the truths that will set you free.
- Learn how to manage yourself before you learn how to manage your government.
- I will tell you your transgressions even if you don’t like it. Actions speak louder than words. It is your actions that will set you free — or enslave you.
- This website will not be popular to ignorant readers. BUT YOU CANNOT JUST IGNORE whatever you don’t like. Ignorance always results in slavery.
“the principal danger to civil liberty [is] in the governed unequipped to function as governors. The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter, benighted ignorance. Relying as it does on the consent of the governed, representative government cannot succeed unless the community receives enough information to grasp public issues and make sensible decisions.”
— U.S. Supreme Court, ADDERLEY v. FLORIDA (1966), 385 US 39
“if a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be,”
— Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Colonel Charles Yancey (6 January 1816)
“The privilege against self-incrimination is neither accorded to the passive resistant, nor the person who is ignorant of his rights, nor to one indifferent therein. …. It cannot be claimed by attorney … It is valid only when insisted upon by a belligerent claimant in person.”
— US v. Johnson, 76 FSupp 538
This is not a new problem. It has plagued mankind for at least 26 Centuries. Isaiah 5:13 (KJV) “Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge…”
All your life, you have been taught to resist Truth.
If the chaos around you doesn’t make sense, find out why.
If global turmoil just doesn’t make sense, then find out why.
If our social, political, economic, educational, judicial, healthcare, and moral decay just do not make sense anymore, then find out why.
:===: :===: :===:
Rights only come with responsibilities. If you want your rights back, you must become responsible. Responsible enough to control the government you inherited. You cannot have the legal standing to control government if you remain their ward. Great power only comes with great responsibility. Learn how to set yourself free. Read More….
You must understand your rights or you will not recognize Government Overreach.
- Bullies in high places don’t care what authority they really have.
- People are deceived out of their rights3 by legalities they did not understand.
- If you don’t know your rights, you will lose them. If you don’t know how to defend your rights in their courts, you will lose them.
- You cannot overcome your slave attitude until you understand your rights. You cannot set yourself free until you know why you were trapped.
:===: :===: :===:
Those who receive not a love for the truth shall receive
strong delusion that they should believe a lie.
:===: :===: :===:
What is government?
• What is the purpose of government?
• Why would anyone create a government?
• What authorizes government to exist?
• Should government exist?
Rights only come with responsibilities. Government encourages us to be irresponsible. The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freeman to slavery. If you confessed on a government document that you are ungrateful for your freedom, the civil law in America has a right to control you. You will NOT have a free America UNTIL you deserve it.
Learn to question counterfeit authority. The chaos around us will vanish just as Thomas Jefferson suggested in 1816:
Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish….”
Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions will vanish
Lighthouses are warnings. Do not shipwreck your life on the jagged rocks of reality.
I am here to enlighten the people generally AND to guide you away from danger.
HOMESCHOOLERS MAY BE INTERESTED IN
- My free essays on Public Education, Vaccinations, Civics, and Why the Constitution and Bill of Rights DOES NOT include education.
And don’t miss my book on Family Rights.
- The content on this website provides plenty of opportunity for students to practice writing letters to public officials — but don’t be discouraged by politicians not understanding any fundamentals of the society that they swore to protect. After all, Contra principia negantem non est disputandum. There can be no debate with one who denies fundamentals.
- Homeschoolers who are under the age of 18 have a great advantage that the rest of us do not have. They can rescind their prior contracts (such as SSNs and licenses) when they turn 18 with no explanation required. Details are in your State’s emancipation laws. You will have 20 days to rescind contracts after you turn 18. Otherwise rescinding your contracts (express or implied) will need solid proof that you were tricked out of your rights — which the courts will ignore. Ignorance of the law is never an excuse.
PREPPERS AND CRYPTO-CURRENCY ADVOCATES MAY BE INTERESTED IN
- Economic collapse caused by society’s refusal to understand currency. Read my essays on Capitalism and Usury, and how banking laws made you an enemy of the State.
- Defending yourself in their courts.
- Privacy Issues and anti-privacy technology. Must-reads for your PERSEC planning. And don’t miss Refusing REAL ID.
- Martial Law history.
- And don’t miss my essay on Gun control.
PATRIOTS MAY BE INTERESTED IN
- My essay on Beware of Legal LIngo.
- My essays on Sovereignty. Here and here.
- My essay Liberty and Justice for all who qualify.
- The right to travel.
- Your ALL Capitalized Name is not a proper noun.
ENDTIME PROPHECY STUDENTS MAY BE INTERESTED IN
- My essays on Mark of the Beast, and Obey Government? and Knowledge leads to Wisdom.
- My books on Identification Credentials and Oaths.
CONSERVATIVES MAY BE INTERESTED IN
- my essay on Abortion
- An essay entitled “Where did the idea of birthright citizenship come from?“ It did not come from the 14th Amendment.
- Public education.
- My half-hour video on the dangers of socialism in America. Linked at the end of my essay SSNs are not required to live or work in the United States.
- And here is one entitled “Why would a reasonably intelligent person be left-leaning?“
PRO-SE VICTIMS OF GOVERNMENT MAY BE INTERESTED IN:
- Don’t mis-read the law. Statute and regulations are intentionally misleading. Law Dictionary definitions are NOT English Dictionary definitions. You cannot know what the law actually says if you don’t know their Legal Lingo.
- Also see my essays on Your Government’s definition of Must and Definition Deceptions and Police Powers of the State and Due Process and Lawyers.
You are our only hope.
Think before you Speak — Read before you Think.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
You may also be interested in my book The Citizen Cannot Complain for only $4.50. I explain the many ways that you waived your rights. Available as PDF download, or in any of the eBook formats.
I recommend the following books:
- Three Felonies A Day: How the Feds Target the Innocent by attorney Harvey Silverglate. There are so many laws that the average “law abiding” American now commits three felonies a day.
- One Nation Under Arrest: How Crazy Laws, Rogue Prosecutors, and Activist Judges Threaten Your Liberty by Paul Rosenzweig. Explains why everything is now illegal.
- Go Directly to Jail: The Criminalization of Almost Everything by Gene Healy. Go Directly to Jail examines these alarming trends and proposes reforms that could rein in a criminal justice apparatus at war with fairness and common sense.
- The Tyranny of Good Intentions: How Prosecutors and Law Enforcement Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice by Paul Craig Roberts
- When They Come For You: How Police and Government Are Trampling Our Liberties – and How to Take Them Back, by David Kirby
- Martial Law Rule by Robert Wangrud
- Black’s Law Dictionary latest edition (the one the lawyers use)
I RECOMMEND AN ONLINE LAW COURSE
Four out of five Americans cannot afford a lawyer. (and that’s before he drops you after he takes all your money) This course has forms and procedures for pro se litigants. Here is my review.
::::: ===== :::::
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Your rights will continue to disappear if you do nothing.
If you don’t learn how to stand up to the beast, you will soon need a mark to buy or sell. (This was mentioned by Bill Gates: “So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up”. This sentence was edited out of the YouTube video, but the audio recording from audience members is available online.
Learn to stand up to the beast before it is too late.
==== ::::: ====
– – – – –
1. The Constitution controls government. The Constitution also secures the blessings of liberty. There is no conflict in these two duties of government. You live in a free country. Government performs the functions delegated to them by the Constitution (according to the 10th Amendment). There is no government outside the delegated functions (except they can step-in to save a life, just like anyone else). Government did not impair the obligation of contracts (with safety laws, minimum wage laws, tax laws on any common occupations of life, etc.). People are subject only to laws promulgated specifically to them. Laws are promulgated ONLY to specific persons who are performing government granted privileges. If you are not performing a privilege, do not be tricked into volunteering. Learn how to stand up to bullies. You are often ensnared into legalities by your respect for what appears to be authority. Learn the rules of Statute construction and find out why.
2. For those who are Bible believers: The LORD Himself warned you in Fist Samuel 8:5-17 that elected government will tax, tax and tax until you cannot stand it (and back then it was just 10% tax). You were warned that your government would take, take, take, take, take and take until society collectively wants God back into their life, but God will not answer your prayers according to First Samuel 8:18 (God honored your free-will, you got what you wanted, stop complaining).
3. Many people think that rights come from government. They have been fooled. Rights do NOT come from government. Government can only take away rights. The Bill of Rights DOES NOT grant any rights. The Bill of Rights adds further restrictions on government. The bill itself (Link) stipulates its purpose:
“in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added”.
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND SUGGESTIONS HERE.
Feedback is welcome.
I will correct any error that you may find on these pages.
Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NKJV):
For in much wisdom is much grief,
And he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.