The Word Definition Deceptions.
Ever since the Garden of Eden, those who play god speak with forked tongue. But just as Eve was sentenced to death for being deceived, universal laws still apply to us today. It is always your duty to recognize deception. In 1770 we were warned that If you don’t wise up you “will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.”
- You can often avoid enslavement by understanding the government’s meaning of their word “Must“
- Law Dictionary definitions are very different from English Dictionary definitions. Even legislated terms can be different than law dictionary terms.
- Do not be fooled by the lawyer’s term “persons“. And understand why corporations are persons.
- The consequences of remaining silent.
- Persons, people, resident, inhabitant, citizen and denizen. These changing definitions mean different things to different people.
Don’t confess to a legal status that you don’t understand. Starting in ancient law there is a push to change your status to a presumed contract. Here is my essay on Presumed contracts that ensnare you.
- Beware of legal lingo.
Don’t be fooled. Learn how to read legal statutes. They use language tricks to trap you. The word must means may. The word shall sometimes means may. Sometimes may means must. The word or means and. The definition of regulate keeps changing. The word Required does not mean mandatory. Laws are merely directory if they try to regulate a right.
- Democracy. There is a reason that this word does not appear in the U.S. Constitution.
- And my essay on how lawyers keep changing the definition of the word license. Here.