by Steven D. Miller
We are living in an age when most people believe that their civil servants ignore the Constitution. Everyone cowers to threats of government overreach. Politicians ignore their constitutes while taking donations in exchange for laws that enslave us. Deep State infiltrators within government arrange riots, control the media, control the courts, and ignore the injustice that they created.
We have witnessed lockdown of Main Street USA. Politicians do nothing while we watch:
- our cities burn, lives ruined by suicides, bankruptcies, joblessness, economic collapse.
- Our police lose street fights while violence, chaos and homelessness became a crisis.
- Drug cartels and gangs rule the streets.
- Our economy is destroyed by massive disruptions in supply chains, retail business failures, and farm failures.
Everyone fears civil asset forfeiture without being accused of a crime. Everyone can sense the coming Martial Law. Every week we hear of exonerated prisoners released after decades in prison for crimes that never happened. Children are kidnapped by government. Criminal invaders plunder with impunity. Yet our civil servants do nothing. Crimes of politicians are ignored by law enforcement.
Overreach was never allowable within our limited scope of government. The U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that:
“…and it is the duty of the courts to be watchful for the constitutional rights of the citizen, and against any stealthy encroachments thereon.”
It seems as though those who swore oaths to uphold the Constitution are intent on destroying us in order to create one world government. In my article on the Globalist Agenda I show that:
- The U.S. health care system IS NOT ABOUT health care.
- The U.S. education system IS NOT ABOUT education.
- The court system IS NOT ABOUT justice.
- The U.S. welfare system IS NOT ABOUT welfare.
- The U.S. banking system IS NOT ABOUT banking.
- The regulated U.S. food industry IS NOT ABOUT providing you with wholesome foods.
- Lawyers ARE NOT ABOUT counseling people who are in trouble, or defending rights.
- Consumer Protection laws ARE NOT ABOUT protecting the consumer.
I have many articles that address the root causes of our decline and the rise of Government overreach. Start with these:
— ===== ==== ===== —
Steven D. Miller is a freelance writer producing informative Articles, blog posts, newsletters, web pages, case studies, white papers, reports, eBooks and high-density documentaries. He is available to offer hope to any audience that yearns to breathe free. Contact him at Steven.Miller@LibertyContentWriter.com