If you are looking for a homeschooler study guide to keep your children unspotted from the world, you are on the right page.
Here are some of my lessons that every homeschooler should read before he/she gets involved with government licenses, or employment forms, or selective service registration, or tax forms.
- Read my free essays on Public Education, Vaccinations, and Why the Constitution and Bill of Rights DOES NOT include education.
And don’t miss my book on Family Rights.
- Homeschoolers who are under the age of 18 have a great advantage that the rest of us do not have. They can rescind their prior contracts (such as SSNs and licenses) when they turn 18 with no explanation required. Details are in your State’s emancipation laws. You will have 20 days to rescind contracts after you turn 18. Otherwise rescinding your contracts (express or implied) will need solid proof that you were tricked out of your rights — which the courts will ignore. Ignorance of the law is never an excuse.
After studying these topics, the student should be able to
• recognize deception in perceived regulations and laws.
• Understand that “unalienable rights” are not civil rights. Governments are instituted among men to secure unalienable rights
• collect letters from government authorities to dispel perceived laws.
• recognize basic rules of statute construction
• know that a forced signature is not a signature –unless there was a prior commitment to sign a government document.
• Recognize that estoppel waives your rights.
• be able to read the Tax Code to recognize revenue taxable activities.
• understand basic laws of nature.
• know some rules of courts, both civil and criminal
Here are my suggestions for teenage students. Please copy my essays and edit them to suit your student.
- Before pledging allegiance to a graven image read my essay on The Pledge of Allegiance.
- Before getting a pet license read my essay on pet license deceptions.
- Before getting a driver license read my essay on Personal Liberty
- Before using a Social Security Number read my essay on Things the Government didn’t tell you about Social Security.
- Before getting an ID card, read my eBook on Identification Credentials.
- Before getting a bank account read my essay Banks are the Enemy of Capitalism
- Before getting a job read my essay, SSNs are not required to work in the U.S.
- Before dealing with government, read my essay Civics.
- My essay What is Liberty will fit nicely with any curriculum on U.S. History, or human rights.
- Before falsely confessing that you are a citizen or resident, read my essay Citizen, Person, Resident or Inhabitant.
- Before you even think of applying for welfare, including unemployment benefits or Social Security, read my essay on Welfare. And my essay on Why We Don’t Have Rights Anymore.
- And to understand how they enforce their deceptions read my essay on Attorneys. If you need more information read my eBook The Citizen Cannot Complain.
- Males aged 17 should read my essay on Selective Service Registration.
- When your name shows up as a non-proper noun ALL CAPITALIZED, read my essay on All Capitalized Names.
- And don’t go out into the world without understanding the snares that are intended to trap you. Read Legal Lingo and Your Government’s definition of the word “Must”.
- And I always recommend an online law course before you need to use it.
The content on this website provides plenty of opportunity for students to practice writing letters to public officials — but don’t be discouraged by politicians not understanding any fundamentals of the society that they swore to protect. After all, Contra principia negantem non est disputandum. There can be no debate with one who denies fundamentals.
If you want to encourage me to create more content, please donate. I accept donations through a secure PayPal link. DONATE NOW