Make America free again. Make sense common again.
If Government controls every aspect of your life:
Learn to recognize the disinformation that enslaves you —
Overcome the obstacles —
Map your plan to escape —
By Steven D. Miller
You can be easily tricked out of your rights.
The US Supreme Court tells us that there are three reasons that we are tricked out of our rights: “an official command, … has some coercive tendency, either because of ignorance of their rights on the part of those whom it purports to command or their natural respect for what appears to be an official command, or because of their reluctance to test the … validity by litigation.” — We will study these later.
America has been conquered by Collectivist central planners who are trained to cunningly deceive you. Most people are deceived out of their rights by bullies that impose cleverly written regulations that appear to apply to everyone1 — but which only apply to a few government granted privileges. Learn their dirty tricks and avoid enslavement. People are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Learn to question counterfeit authority. The chaos around us will vanish just as Thomas Jefferson suggested in 1816:
Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish….”
Pay attention to the lighthouses that are here to warn you. Do not shipwreck your life on the jagged rocks of reality. I am here to enlighten the people generally AND to guide you away from danger.
You are under strong delusion.
The lessons presented here will expose lies of “the powers that be” — “the system” — the hidden “they” — “the shadow government” — the Cabal — The deep State — that have infiltrated and control all branches of government.
Understand the deceptions. (The False Narratives. The Disinformation Propaganda. The Gaslighting.) that have been used by dictators for millennia, Then Repent — turn around — Restore traditional Americana.
Traditional moral values are the key to freedom. The Bible assures us that the law is not made for the righteous. This immunity of righteousness was a foundation of the Declaration of Independence. The first sentence said the Laws of Nature’s God entitle government to exist. This immunity of righteousness was repeated in law textbooks that existed when the original State Constitutions were written — “neither can any other law possibly exist… for we are all created equal…” Stand fast in the liberty that was bestowed on America, and be not enslaved again by bondage. — The truth shall set you free — But don’t blame the Globalist agenda. Do not resist evil — but don’t cooperate with them.
This website will change your life only if you are willing to lose your delusions and accept the truths that will set you free. I will tell you your transgressions even if you don’t like it. Actions speak louder than words. It is your actions that will set you free — or enslave you.
If the chaos around you doesn’t make sense, find out why.
If global turmoil just doesn’t make sense, then find out why.
If our social, political, economic, educational, healthcare, and moral decay just doesn’t make sense, then find out why.
I’m Steven D. Miller. I wrote every page on this website. Join me in pondering the many lies that enslave us. There are free lessons for a free America. I have questioned the standard narratives for three decades and I have warned you about deception for two decades. I intend to guide you to the truth and warn you away from unfounded theories that have destroyed others. I will correct any errors you may find here.
:===: :===: :===:
You consented to be governed.
:===: :===: :===:
Rights only come with responsibilities. If you want your rights back, you must become responsible.
- DO NOT covet your neighbor’s wealth to make yourself more comfortable. The Government social welfare system can only give to you what it takes from others. Government must take from others with a system of force, fear and violence. Forced charity is NOT charity. The Christian social welfare system took care of the less fortunate until the 1930’s. It used (and still uses) a system of faith, hope and charity. A social welfare system that loves your neighbors is very different than a system that violently takes from your neighbors.
- If you cannot be responsible enough to manage yourself, DO NOT try to manage others with a vote.
- If you volunteer into the federal government, by availing yourself of federal benefits, you confess that you are ungrateful for your freedoms. “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original slavery” Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redigunt.
- According to the U.S. Supreme Court even the Amish lose their religious liberty if they get a Social Security Number.
You must understand your rights or you will not recognize Government Overreach.
- Bullies in high places don’t care what authority they really have.
- People are deceived out of their rights3 by legalities they did not understand.
- If you don’t know your rights, you will lose them. If you don’t know how to defend your rights in their courts, you will lose them.
- You cannot overcome your slave attitude until you understand your rights. You cannot set yourself free until you know why you were trapped.
Wake up and notice the boot on your head
You have a duty to protect your government.
You have a duty to correct your government.
You have a duty to control your government.
You will have a free America when you are responsible enough to control it.
All your life, you have been taught to resist Truth.
AMERICA HELD CAPTIVE — Part 1 — How to recognize freedom if you see it
And don’t miss topic #15 What about Jury Duty?
AMERICA HELD CAPTIVE — Part 3 — How to recognize your slavery when you see it.
Every Law Dictionary will tell you “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original slavery”
AMERICA HELD CAPTIVE — Part 4 — How to recognize oppression when you see it
There are only two countries on this planet that tax their own citizens wherever they live. USA and Eritrea. According to Human Rights Watch, the Eritrean human rights record is among the worst in the world. The USA has 25% of the world’s prisoners.
AMERICA HELD CAPTIVE — Part 6 — How to recognize martial law when you see it
Understand the boot on your face.
:===: :===: :===:
Those who receive not a love for the truth shall receive strong delusion that they should believe a lie.
:===: :===: :===:
What is government?
• What is the purpose of government?
• Why would anyone create a government?
• >What authorizes government to exist?
• Should government exist?
We were born free with The three rights of all mankind.
- Here is the understanding of our rights under the original founding of the United States.
- According to the Declaration of Independence, Governments are instituted among men to secure Creator-endowed unalienable rights. You had a God-given right to your free-will. The received-law-of-the-land recognized your right to your free-will.
- It is because you had an unalienable right to your free-will that governments must protect you from all known methods of compulsion.
We are all created equal. Freedom in America — the sad story of our lost freedom
- No equal would ever salute another equal. One only salutes superiors. Equals will not consent to be governed.
- This is a short essay to prove that you waived your rights, even your religious liberty.
- You were free from federal laws until you volunteered.
- You volunteered by applying for federal benefits.
Rights only come with responsibilities. Government encourages us to be irresponsible. The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freeman to slavery. If you confessed on a government document that you are ungrateful for your freedom, the civil law in America has a right to control you. You will have a free America when you deserve it.
List of other topics on this website:
- Is there an honest lawyer?
Attorneys must attorn. If you hire an attorney, you have confessed allegiance to their system.
They cannot help you attack their feudal barbarism that enslaves you.
All those lawyer jokes are a warning. Yet the bar association insists that everyone knows that lawyers cannot lie.
- Are you an enemy of the State?
- The Social Compact Theory of government is the theory that you agreed to submit to government. It did not exist under the U.S. Constitution.
- Selective Service Registration: Mandatory or Voluntary?
- Income Tax: Mandatory or Voluntary?
Graduated Income Tax is the second plank of the Communist Manifesto. Communism cannot recognize individual rights, not even in America.
- Did you waive your right to earn wages, thereby making your wages taxable?
People are deceived out of their rights by legalities they did not understand.
A forced signature is not a signature. It is a crime to force a signature.
What did you voluntarily sign, under penalty of perjury, on a permanent irrevocable federal document, that tricked you out of your rights?
- Knowledge leads to Wisdom
Learn to recognize government deception. Learn to stand up to government bullies and lawyers.
- Water rights.
The official “explanation” why all water belongs to the State. And don’t miss my article on Stormwater regulations.
- Gun Control and your right to self defense.
- What is wrong with socialism?: Part one. Two millennia of moral ethics reject socialism.
What is wrong with socialism?: Part two. Why Social justice hypocrites must deny that we are all created equal. Even though it is their major premise.
- Something is fishy in the United States. Environmentalists have destroyed the fishing industry. Special court rules prevent them from redress of grievance. US Fisheries are no longer sustainable because Communists control the means of production.
- From whom do the kings of the earth exact tribute?
Understand that direct taxation of citizens throughout history has always been prohibited since Biblical times. And proof that the IRS is not an agency of the U.S. government.
- Civil Law in the U.S.
Here are maxims of law enforced by every court, to explain when we must be controlled.
- The Pledge of Allegiance
When a government is overthrown, the over-throwers do not demand allegiance from the people. Children at government schools must be indoctrinated to violate their parents’ culture. The next generations will be ignorant of traditional values.
Now that everyone was taught to automatically worship an artificial entity, the Real ID laws can demand allegiance. Even though the U.S. Supreme Court once declared that forced allegiance is always abhorrent in the U.S.
HOMESCHOOLERS MAY BE INTERESTED IN
- My free essays on Public Education, Vaccinations and Civics. And don’t miss my book on Family Rights.
- My content on this website provides plenty of opportunity to practice writing letters to public officials — but don’t be discouraged by their not understanding your basic questions.
- Homeschoolers who are under the age of 18 have a great advantage the rest of us do not have. They can rescind their prior contracts (such as SSNs and licenses) when they turn 18 with no explanation required. Details are in your State’s emancipation laws. You will have 20 days to rescind contracts after you turn 18. Otherwise to rescind your contracts (express or implied) you will need solid proof that you were tricked out of your rights. Ignorance of the law is never an excuse.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
You are our only hope.
Think before you Speak — Read before you Think.
1. The Constitution controls government. The Constitution also secures the blessings of liberty. There is no conflict in these two duties of government. You live in a free country. Government performs the functions delegated to them by the Constitution (according to the 10th Amendment). There is no government outside the delegated functions (except they can step-in to save a life, just like anyone else). Government did not impair the obligation of contracts (with safety laws, minimum wage laws, tax laws on any common occupations of life, etc.). People are subject only to laws promulgated specifically to them. Laws are promulgated ONLY to specific persons who are performing government granted privileges. If you are not performing a privilege, do not be tricked into volunteering. Learn how to stand up to bullies. You are often ensnared into legalities by your respect for what appears to be authority. Learn the rules of Statute construction and find out why.
2. For those who are Bible believers: The LORD Himself warned you in Fist Samuel 8:5-17 that elected government will tax, tax and tax until you cannot stand it (and back then it was just 10% tax). You were warned that your government would take, take, take, take, take and take until society collectively wants God back into their life, but God will not answer your prayers according to First Samuel 8:18 (God honored your free-will, you got what you wanted, stop complaining).
3. Many people think that rights come from government. They have been fooled. Rights do NOT come from government. Government can only take away rights. The Bill of Rights DOES NOT grant any rights. The Bill of Rights adds further restrictions on government. The bill itself (Link) stipulates its purpose:
“in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added”.
You may also be interested in my book The Citizen Cannot Complain for only $4.50. I explain the many ways that you waived your rights. Available as PDF download, or as any of the eBook formats.
Before you map your plan to escape, you must prepare to settle their dispute with you in the forum they will throw you into.
If you are an unfortunate victim of government overreach, you may be interested in “How To Win In Court” self-help course”. Learn the procedures and practices that run American courts. If you do not know how to defend your rights in their courts, you will lose. If you don’t know how to control the judge, you will lose. For less cost than one hour with a lawyer, you can have enough knowledge to fight your own battles.
SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND SUGGESTIONS HERE.
Feedback is welcome. I will correct any error that you may find on these pages.
Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NKJV):
For in much wisdom is much grief,
And he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.