Will you be deceived into getting the Mark of the Beast?
- There are may places in the Bible where people were instructed to discern truth from deception.
- Will deceptions be any different than it was for those living under the brutal Roman Empire?
- Do governments today issue the Mark of the Beast?
Join me in pondering these questions.
Will the Mark of the Beast be something obvious that everyone would know to avoid? Or, can you take the mark of the beast accidentally? There are many hints that the endtimes will be confusing.
- Revelation 19:20 says the false prophet deceived those that had received the mark of the beast.
- When asked about the end time, Christ said “take heed that ye be not deceived.”
- Revelation 20:3-4 says that those who receive the mark will be deceived.
- Revelation 13:18 says that it takes wisdom to understand the number of the beast.
- Specific prophecy for today. Second Thessalonians 2:3 “Let no man deceive you by any means…”
- Second Timothy 3:13 tells us that evil men and imposters will wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
- Revelation 13:9 “he who has an ear let him hear” proves that you must be receptive to its message.
- Revelation 17:9 says it takes wisdom to understand the beast’s identity.
- Second Thessalonians 2:9-10 speaks of deceivableness and delusion in the end times.
- And in Revelation 13:14 the two horned second beast “deceiveth them that dwell on the earth” to cause them to worship the first beast.
- Christ warned (in Matthew 24:24) of an endtime false religion that if possible, would deceive the very elect.
- And there is a false prophet that issues forth spirits who will influence the kings of the earth. And men will turn to cleverly devised fables.
YES, YOU CAN ACCIDENTALLY TAKE THE MARK. Falling for deception has grave consequences today, just as it did for Adam and Eve.
The word Revelation means revealing. Revelation 13:17 says that a mark, name or number will be presented as something that authorizes you to buy or sell. This is the ONLY hint we are given (other than noticing that prophecy has become history), as to why someone would take the mark. Should your banking authorization number be suspicious? If you want to sell your labor, is your wage authorization number suspicious?
Yes, you are living at a time in history when nobody can buy or sell in normal commerce without a banking authorization number. Or sell your labor without a wage authorization number.
COUNTERFEIT GOVERNMENT ?
Most Americans have been systematically deceived bit by bit, precept upon precept, that they might fall backward and be snared* into accepting a counterfeit government. By accepting small incremental compromises, America was transformed from a Holy nation into a nation that will receive the due penalty for its perversion. All the circumstances involving the mark are circumstances created in small incremental steps by deceived socialists who received not the love of the truth that they might be saved. Throughout the history of mankind, an unchanging God has seen fit to allow brutal pagans to take captive any nation that obeys a counterfeit authority. God has always used pagan nations to punish his people. In the Bible, brutal nations enslave those who turn their backs on God. Brutal pagan conquerors are instruments of His discipline (Isaiah 8:4-10, 10:5-6, 45:1-3, Jeremiah 5:15-18, 20:4-5, 24:10, Ezekiel 21:15-23, 30:24-26, 32:11-15). IS AMERICA GOING TO BE ANY DIFFERENT, OR DID GOD CHANGE?
Many people cannot believe that God would punish them just for getting a silly number. They are under a strong delusion. It is not just a number.
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are your ways, you King of saints.
* Paul repeated King David’s warning that government benefactors would be a snare to trap you; Romans 11:9.
For more information read my essays:
Or post a topic on the Community Forum at NotFooledByGovernment.com/community