Globalists want a one-world government. Their first agenda is to destroy all existing governments. To accomplish their world domination, they infiltrate all levels of governments to create chaos and social unrest. Today we call it the deep state.
JFK said that “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy“. This was right after he told us “Our way of life is under attack” and right before he told us “I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed. “
For proof of a Globalist agenda, just look at the facts on how they have affected the United States:
- The U.S. health care system IS NOT ABOUT health care.
American’s life expectancy is 31st in the world.
America’s infant survival rate is 34th in the world (38th on the UN list). Perhaps there is a reason. Hint: the Globalist Agenda goal for population reduction is posted on the Georgia Guidestones. and Bill Gates’ NWO population reduction goals. (And that statistic doesn’t include abortion that kills 3,000 U.S. babies every day).
And Childbirth deaths of American moms have reduced our maternal survival rate to 46th in the world.
U.S. Child Autism rates are skyrocketing. One in 2,500 in 1975. One in 250 by 1995. One in 150 in 2007. One in 40 in 2016.
— Projected to be one in 5 by 2023. Spot the trend.
U.S. Child Asthma rates are skyrocketing since 1975 despite much cleaner air. Perhaps there is a reason. Hint: Catalytic Converters required by you know who.
FOR CHILDREN UNDER 5 years old: one-in-25 had chronic illness in 1972. This is now one-in-six.
— FOR CHILDREN 6 TO 15 years old: one-in-32 had chronic illness in 1972. This is now one-in-five. Perhaps there is a reason.
One in five Americans will die from Obesity symptoms, and it is NOT a crisis. Yet less than 300 deaths a year from assault rifles (which includes police raids and suicides) and this is considered to be a health crisis.
Here are my studies on Health Care:
Socialized health care,
Regulations of prescription medications: are they Constitutional?
Child Vaccinations: Mandatory or Voluntary?
- The U.S. education system IS NOT ABOUT education.
In standardized tests of 15 year old’s, the U.S. ranks 17th in reading, 23rd in science and 31st in math. Yet the U.S. spends more per pupil than any other country.
Average childhood IQ rankings now make America 26th in the world. Perhaps there is a reason.
Public Education is the tenth plank of The Communist Manifesto. Collectivism cannot recognize individual rights, but this is the culture that your children learn.
The U.S. Supreme Court keeps ruling over, and over and over again that it is the parents’ duty to educate their children.
Bullies run the schools. The worst bullying occurs in schools with anti-bullying policies.
My essay Public Education of Children contains fundamentals for all homeschoolers.
- The U.S. health care system IS NOT ABOUT health care.
- The court system IS NOT ABOUT justice. Perhaps there is a reason.
America’s Lost Liberty is my essay is about the injustice of activist judges.
- The U.S. welfare system IS NOT ABOUT welfare. It is administered in a way that weakens the poor and encourages violence. It is a main source of the chaos you see around you. Those who are without hope resort to violence.
The UN Poverty Index lists U.S. poverty at 17th.
OECD ranks the U.S. poverty rate as the lowest in the developed world. Perhaps there is a reason.
Here is my essay on Welfare. I provide ample proofs that the U.S. Constitution does not allow for individual welfare. The General Welfare clause was only for the government functions listed in the Constitution. Learn how early America relied on a system of faith, hope and charity.
Forced charity is NOT charity. It is socialism. Government can only give to you what it takes from others by a system of fear, force and violence. Socialism cannot recognize individual rights. You cannot have a free country while you rely on violence against your neighbors. State violence is the inevitable result of ever increasing tax collection. Welfare encourages single parent families, greed, sloth, and state violence, “until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch.” — just as we were warned two millennia ago.
- The U.S. banking system IS NOT ABOUT banking. It has nothing to do with capitalism. Perhaps there is a reason. Hint: The Globalist Agenda has included banking ever since the British banking system set up their financial district around the Knights Templar.
American private banks disappeared in 1869 after the Supreme Court impaired the obligation of contracts with a 10% tax, in their decision Veazie Bank v. Fenno, 75 US 533. This paved the way for the Federal Reserve Bank and their debt based money.
A central bank is the fifth plank of the Communist Manifesto. Communism cannot recognize individual rights, not even in America.
Inflation eats away our savings in a nation where Congress HAS the duty to regulate the value of money (Article 1, section 8) — but the Federal Reserve Bank has NO authority to manipulate the value of money. So why does inflation continue to shrink the value of a dollar ?
Here is my essay on banking: Banks are the enemy of Capitalism.
- The regulated U.S. food industry IS NOT ABOUT providing you with wholesome foods. Perhaps there is a reason.
The U.S. FDA allows 1,452 food additives and an additional 47 color additives. Not including the USDA additives. While the European Union allows only 12 additives. If you eat the typical American diet, you will die a typical American death. Read my blog about the Food Disparagement Laws.
- Government makes your food decisions for you in their Codex Alimentarius. And now Amish farmers are in jail for selling raw milk to their neighbors.
- You got what you wanted. Now live with it, if you can. (By the way, the original food law was very simple. Food vendors could sell only wholesome food — it was then up to a jury of the vendor’s peers to decide the facts).
- I don’t have an essay on Genetically Modified food, but here is a movie that explains the controversy. Here.
- Lawyers ARE NOT ABOUT counseling people who are in trouble, or defending rights. They are destroying us. The U.S. has four percent of the world’s population and 80% of the world’s lawyers. Lawsuits increase the price of every industry they touch because consumer costs must share in the cost of litigation. This was a 2012 article — it is much worse now. Back in 1978 we had a chance to eliminate this plague. U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice warned us that 50% of American Trial Lawyers are too incompetent to represent anyone.
TIME Magazine April 10, 1978 quotes Chief Justice Warren Burger warning us: “We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes of lawyers, hungry as locusts, and brigades of judges in numbers never before contemplated.” The same TIME article also tells us: “a former president of the American Bar Association, said that he would not trust 20% to 25% of all lawyers.”
And now there is talk about using asset forfeiture laws to seize and sell automobiles for going 5 MPH over the speed limit. Welcome to your Novus Ordo Seclorum New World Order.
Here is my article on lawyers; Can you trust your lawyer?
- Consumer Protection laws ARE NOT ABOUT protecting the consumer. Prices are outrageous. Prices of health care, education, food, housing, and even death, are all driven up by regulations. City Planners are always specifying the best products and best features and latest construction practices for all new buildings. Price is not a consideration — They made your decision for you. Same thing with health care — the “standard of care” requires the medical community to order tests for rare conditions or risk being sued by lawyers gone wild.
- The same globalists that infiltrate all levels of all governments (except for a few like China, Iran, Vatican) also dominate large multi-national corporations (WTO, mainstream media, IMF, Federal Reserve, etc) to prevent sovereign nations from exerting even the meekest attempt to remain independent. Our anti-trust function of the Department of Justice is helpless to control them.
Liberty is not what you have been told. Does the globalist’s “liberty in all things” mean they can have their way with us?
Don’t dismiss this distortion of the term liberty. After all, we were warned in Abraham Lincoln’s Address at Baltimore 1864:
“We all declare for liberty; but in using the same word we do not all mean the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others the same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men’s labor. Here are two, not only different, but incompatible things, called by the same name liberty. And it follows that each of the things is, by the respective parties, called by two different and incompatible names liberty and tyranny.”
Government can only give to you what it takes from others. Asking for benefits has serious consequences when you become a ward of the federal government. My book The Citizen Cannot Complain explains what happens when you ask government to, in the words of Lincoln, “to do as they please with other men, and the product of other men’s labor“. You might just end up as a victim. My essay on welfare explains that the Constitution never intended for the general welfare clause to grant welfare to individuals. Not even Social Security.