License is only for licentiousness. A license is permission to perform an act that would otherwise be illegal. You waive your rights by getting a license to perform a right. Understand the myth of license by government.
- The lawyers keep changing the definition of license. Link. License started out as tolerance of sin, then evolved into forbidding sin or permitting sin, then into regulating sinful commercial acts, and ended up as a form of servitude.
- Driver’s License: Mandatory or Voluntary? Is “driving” a right or a government granted privilege? This is my second most popular essay.
- Who owns your car? Here is proof that the government owns “your” car. This is my most popular essay.
- Pet licensing: Mandatory or Voluntary?
- How the Lawyers changed marriage.
The lawyers have destroyed marriage, and now anything goes.
According to the U.S. Supreme Court, marriage is a relation for life.
Adultery was once a felony that was also the greatest of civil damages. Now it appears as a protected right.
Find out more about the planned destruction of America.
- How do you know if you have waived your rights?
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
My book on the right to undivorceable marriage. Unlicensed Marriage. Christian weddings were never solemnized prior to the year 1536. They were not licensed in the U.S. until the 1820’s. $6.99, 118 pages. Available from Barnes & Noble
Also related to the myth of license:
- The right to marry
- The right to travel. There are two good Supreme Court cases on the right to use the sidewalks.
- The right to self-defense against corporal assaults includes the right to medicate yourself
If you don’t know how to defend your rights — you will not have any. You cannot win in court if you don’t follow the court’s rules. You cannot follow the rules of you don’t know them. I recommend this self-help course: How To Win In Court.
If you want a guest blog for your website, I am available. Steven.Miller@LibertyContentWriter.com