Are you property of the state?

Barack Obama’s speech at Brussels, Belgium, March 26, 2014, announces a new world order. He was comparing the traditional U.S. values with traditional European values. He said that European hierarchy considers that
“ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign.”

Whereas U.S. values consider that all men are created equal with unalienable rights.

He did not directly announce what side he was on, but he did say:

“And for the international order that we have worked for generations to build …


Obama’s goal that took Generations to build…  sounds just like the Fabian Society 1928 goal
“The immediate task before all people, a planned World State, is appearing at a thousand points of light [but]…generations of propaganda and education may have to precede it.”
Which seems like the same global domination that ruled millennia ago.
And the same battle continues throughout the world today, as it did 4000 years ago. The New world order IS the old world order.
“Are men the property of the state? Or are they free souls under God? This same battle continues throughout the world.”
— Cecil B. DeMille’s prologue to the 1956 Movie The Ten Commandments
The Globalist agenda uses symbols to boldly proclaim that you are back under the bondage of Pharoah.
But this time it is much worse. Slaves under Pharaoh had a 20% income tax during a time of national emergency (Genesis 47:26).  The other 80% was their living allowance. How does this compare to your take-home allowance?  God himself considered 20% income tax to be slavery, and provided 10 plagues to free his people.
Free yourself, or pay Pharaoh his tale of bricks.  (the terminology Tale of bricks is from Genesis 5:18).
Welcome to your Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Leave a Reply