Some people don’t care about the freedoms we still have. I offer this advice to them. In the words of Sam Adams, “crouch down and lick the hands that feed you.”
As the rest of you gather together today to celebrate our final year of blessings, I urge you to network with your group to prepare for the collapse of society as you know it.
The Declaration of Independence was 246 years ago, when an organized band of tax protesters overthrew their government to bring forth on this continent a new nation conceived in liberty.
Here we are 246 years later thanks to the brave patriots of the revolution.
Ask yourself some questions:
- How can we repent?
- Can we revert back to the morals of liberty? After all, rights can only come with responsibility.
- How can I do good in this world?
- How can I help promote liberty?
- And how can I stand up for what is right and moral despite the corruption in the world?
Have a blessed 4th of July today.
+++++ .. . . +++++
Calvin Coolidge was the only President born on the 4th of July.
According to Calvin Coolidge, the existence of Creator endowed unalienable rights is not to be debated.
“If all men are created equal, that is final. If they are endowed with unalienable rights, that is final. If governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, that is final.”
– – – Calvin Coolidge, Speech on the Anniversary of the Declaration of Independence (1926), https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Calvin_Coolidge