Quiz: Are you free or are you a slave?

Are you free or are you a slave? The same question continues throughout history.  In the Bible, even God considered a 20% income tax to be slavery. Slaves under Pharaoh had a 20% income tax during a time of national emergency (Genesis 47:23-26). The other 80% was their living allowance.

Slavery Today

The Thirteenth Amendment only abolished involuntary servitude. What are the chances that you volunteered into slavery? There is a maxim of law that says “a state of dependence will inevitably oblige the inferior to take the will of him, on whom he depends, …”

You were created equal. You became inferior to the government your ancestors had a duty to control. You cannot complain*. You fell for legalities that you don’t understand.

A judge has only two categories to put you into. Omnes hominess aut liberi sunt aut servi. All men are freemen or slaves.


  • Rights only come with responsibilities. If you want rights, you must remain responsible for managing your own affairs in life.
  • Every Law Dictionary will tell you that Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redigunt. “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original slavery” Maybe you think this law does not apply to you. Maybe you think that you are not a slave. Think again.
  • Just what is this civil law that reduces a freeman to slavery? It is the ancient Roman Law that became our received-law-of-the-land. In the Roman law that is now our law, forced confessions are legal. See my lesson  Civil Law is Roman Law – Do Not Be Fooled by Government (NotFooledByGovernment.com) You might also be interested in the loss of rights, which always includes loss of control over your family. Capitis Diminutio – Do Not Be Fooled by Government (NotFooledByGovernment.com)

Law Dictionary definition of Civil Law

  • If you cannot manage you own affairs in life, you cannot be a freeman. Asking for welfare benefits is proof that you cannot manage yourself. “An implied procuration takes place when an individual sees another managing his affairs and does not interfere to prevent it”. (law dictionary definition of tacit procuration) Those who are managed have no say in how they are treated. There is no remedy for those who are damaged by their agent. Procurationem adversus nulla est praescriptio. And there are dozens of other legal reasons. The Supreme Court said “the citizen cannot complain because he has voluntarily submitted himself to such a form of government.”*

  • In the Declaration of Independence, we hold the truth that all men are created equal. You remained equal until you applied for federal benefits offered under the authority of the 14th Amendment. By applying for federal benefits, you used the Expatriation Act of 1868 to “promptly and finally disavowed any State allegiance.” You are no longer equal to the class of Citizens who created the federal government. You are no longer one of “We The People”. You are an ungrateful freedman. You did not inherit their government, and cannot have the right to control what We The People” created.
  • According to the Social Security Act Section 205(c)(2)(B)(i)(II), Social Security Numbers are only given to an “applicant for or recipient of benefits under any program financed in whole or in part by Federal funds”. And to aliens after 1972. Applying for a SSN is a confession that you cannot manage your own affairs in life.
  • although you were created equal, you chose to be ungrateful for your freedoms. You abandoned your State’s sovereignty. States were created to free themselves from federal jurisdiction.

Now you know what category a judge must put you into. Welcome to your Novus Ordo Seclorum.

USA is a free country

But you expatriated. So don’t claim to live in a free country.

* Footnote

“Are men the property of the state? Or are they free souls under God? This same battle continues throughout the world.”
— Cecil B. DeMille’s prologue to the 1956 Movie The Ten Commandments

Leave a Reply