Set yourself free. To map your escape plan, you must first untangle the web that ensnared you.
When you notice the Stockholm Syndrome is all around you — set yourself free.
When sheeple are jumping off the cliff to follow their leader — set yourself free.
When sheeple are being led to the slaughter — set yourself free.
When people line up to disclose their banking authorization number to buy or sell — set yourself free.
James Otis, The Rights of the British Colonies Asserted and Proved, 1764:
But if every prince since Nimrod had been a tyrant, it would not prove a right to tyranize. There can be no prescription old enough to supersede the law of nature, and the grant of God almighty; who has given to all men a natural right to be free, and they have it ordinarily in their power to make themselves so, if they please.”
[You know him for his slogan “Taxation without representation is tyranny”]
Second Corinthians 6:17 (KJV):
“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,”
Those who try to dominate others will be dominated.
• depart from iniquity (Second Timothy 2:19) and
• come out from among them and be ye separate (Second Corinthians 6:17), and
• be not partakers (Revelation 18:4) and
• seek citizenship in heaven (Philippians 3:20, Ephesians 2:19, Hebrews 11:16, etc),
• agree with adversaries quickly (Matthew 5:25), and
• “And be not conformed to this world…” Romans 12:2, and
• rather be wronged First Corinthians 6:7, and
• judge not, and love their enemy.
None of these are possible for someone who is trying, with a vote or a gun*, to force perverted values on others, or to exercise dominion, or to force others to provide for them.
*(Ballot and bullet and bully are etymologically the same word. They all refer to rock throwing. Examples: President Lincoln 8/26/1863 said “Among free men there can be no successful appeal from the ballot to the bullet.” Another example: The apostle Paul, admits that before he was converted he stoned to death the saints. He confesses in Acts 26:10 “When they were put to death, I cast my vote against them.”)
You were warned. The Apostile Paul, at Romans 11:9, repeated King David’s warning that government charity would be a snare to trap you. Proverbs 23, don’t be enticed by the food offered by rulers. Genesis 14:23 don’t accept anything, not even a shoelace, from a king. Corban (the Roman system of forced welfare contributions, not the earlier system of voluntary welfare contributions) nullifies the word of God according to Mark 7:13.
To untangle the web that ensnared you, first understand that government was instituted among men to secure Creator-endowed unalienable rights.
SECURED BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY:
- The Declaration of Independence says the Laws of Nature and the Laws of Nature’s God entitle the United States to exist.
- The Declaration of Independence says we are endowed by our Creator with unalienable rights.
- The Declaration of Independence says that governments are instituted among men to secure Creator-endowed rights.
- The Constitution secured the blessings of liberty.
- Government authority is delegated only by the Constitution. The tenth amendment says so, as do Supreme Court decisions. Other (unconstitutional) acts can be allowed by the Laws of Nature, such as the right to save a life.
- People in states are subject only to three federal crimes. The crimes mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, and no other crimes whatever.
- People in states are not protected by federal laws, not even the first eight amendments to the U.S. Constitution. Not even bankruptcy. Not even the U.S. Constitutional guarantee of the due process of law.
- States must protect people from the federal government.
- Welfare for people is not authorized by the U.S. Constitution. The constitutional term “General Welfare” is only for the specific things listed.
- Paupers are people supported at public expense. The Articles of Confederation says they have no rights of citizenship. Neither do fugitive.
- Socialists cannot become citizens of the United States.
- The civil laws reduce the ungrateful freedman to a condition of servitude.
- “a state of dependence will inevitably oblige the inferior to take the will of him, on whom he depends, …”
- The word “Cession” is used in your Constitution in Article 1, section 8 clause 17 for the government acquisition of Washington DC. `Cession’ is not the word `ceded’. “Cession” does not imply permanent federal jurisdiction, or even federal land title to Washington, DC.
- Presidents must not be residents. Senators and Congressmen must not be inhabits.
- Judicial courts are established. Legislative tribunals are constituted. Legislative tribunals cannot be delegated judicial powers, because the legislature has none to delegate.
The government DID secure the blessings of liberty — Until you consented to be governed.
- The Civil law IS the Roman Law.
- The IRS is not an agency of the United States.
- Nobody is required to get or have a SSN to live or work in the U.S.
- Social Security Cards can only be issued to applicants for welfare programs funded by federal funds. (Paupers).
“if a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be,”
— Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Colonel Charles Yancey (6 January 1816)
Map your escape plan.