Set yourself free. To map your escape plan, you must first untangle the web that ensnared you. The more you are entangled — the longer it will take to set yourself free.
When you notice the Stockholm Syndrome is all around you — set yourself free.
When sheeple are jumping off the cliff to follow their leader — set yourself free.
When sheeple are being led to the slaughter — set yourself free.
When people line up to disclose their banking authorization number so that they can buy or sell — set yourself free.
It will take several years to set yourself free. I have reduced my 20 years experience into a four year lesson plan. The first few lessons are free and are listed under this menu tab. Select your own courses.
:—-: :—-: :—-: :—-:
You know James Otis for his slogan “Taxation without representation is tyranny”. He wrote The Rights of the British Colonies Asserted and Proved, 1764:
But if every prince since Nimrod had been a tyrant, it would not prove a right to tyranize. There can be no prescription old enough to supersede the law of nature, and the grant of God almighty; who has given to all men a natural right to be free, and they have it ordinarily in their power to make themselves so, if they please.”
:—-: :—-: :—-: :—-:
Marquis de Lafayette served under George Washington in the Revolutionary War as major-general.
“When the government violates the people’s rights, insurrection is, for the people and for each portion of the people, the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensable of duties.”
— Marquis de Lafayette, partially quoting the 1793 French Declaration of the Right of Man
:—-: :—-: :—-: :—-:
Second Corinthians 6:17 (KJV):
“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,”
:—-: :—-: :—-: :—-:
Those who try to dominate others will be dominated.
• depart from iniquity (Second Timothy 2:19) and
• come out from among them and be ye separate (Second Corinthians 6:17), and
• be not partakers (Revelation 18:4) and
• seek citizenship in heaven (Philippians 3:20, Ephesians 2:19, Hebrews 11:16, etc),
• agree with adversaries quickly (Matthew 5:25), and
• “And be not conformed to this world…” Romans 12:2, and
• rather be wronged First Corinthians 6:7, and
• judge not, and love their enemy.
None of these are possible for someone who is trying, with a vote or a gun*, to force perverted values on others, or to exercise dominion, or to force others to provide for them.
*(Ballot and bullet and bully are etymologically the same word. They all refer to rock throwing. Examples: President Lincoln 8/26/1863 said “Among free men there can be no successful appeal from the ballot to the bullet.” Another example: The apostle Paul, admits that before he was converted he stoned to death the saints. He confesses in Acts 26:10 “When they were put to death, I cast my vote against them.”)
You were warned. The Apostile Paul, at Romans 11:9, repeated King David’s warning that government charity would be a snare to trap you. Proverbs 23, don’t be enticed by the food offered by rulers. Genesis 14:23 don’t accept anything, not even a shoelace, from a king. Corban (the Roman system of forced welfare contributions, not the earlier system of voluntary welfare contributions) nullifies the word of God according to Mark 7:13.
START WITH THIS PUZZLE:
Do you like to solve puzzles?
Would you like to figure out why you have no rights left? Or why there is chaos and deception all around you?
To untangle the web that ensnared you, first understand that government was instituted among men to secure Creator-endowed unalienable rights.
Here are your puzzle clues:
- The Declaration of Independence says the Laws of Nature and the Laws of Nature’s God entitle the United States to exist.
- The Declaration of Independence says all men are created equal.
- The Declaration of Independence says we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights.
- The Declaration of Independence says that governments are instituted among men to secure certain Creator-endowed unalienable rights.
- The Declaration of Independence held the truth that we are all created equal.
- The Constitution secured the blessings of liberty.
- Government authority is delegated only by the Constitution. The tenth amendment says so, as do Supreme Court decisions. Other (non constitutional) acts can be allowed by the Laws of Nature, such as the right to save a life.
- According to Vice President Thomas Jefferson, People in states are subject only to three federal crimes. The crimes mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, and no other crimes whatever.
- According to the Supreme Court — States must protect people from the federal government.
- The IRS is not an agency of the United States. The IRS employees’ payroll is paid by the Department of Agriculture.
- Nobody is required to get or have a SSN to live or work in the U.S.
- Social Security Cards can only be issued to applicants for welfare programs funded by federal funds. (Paupers).
- The government secured the blessings of liberty — Until you consented to be governed.
- Welfare for people is not authorized by the U.S. Constitution. The constitutional term “General Welfare” is only for the specific things listed.
- Paupers are people supported at public expense. The Articles of Confederation says they have no rights of citizenship. Neither do fugitives.
- Socialists cannot become citizens of the United States.
- Thee civil laws reduce the ungrateful freedman to a condition of servitude.
- “a state of dependence will inevitably oblige the inferior to take the will of him, on whom he depends, …”
- The word “Cession” is used in your Constitution in Article 1, section 8 clause 17 for the government acquisition of Washington DC. `Cession’ is not the word `ceded’. “Cession” does not imply permanent
- federal jurisdiction, or even federal land title to Washington, DC.
- The Civil law IS the Roman Law.
- According to the Supreme Court Presidents must be residents. Senators and Congressmen must not be inhabits.
- Judicial courts are established (not constituted) by Article 3. Legislative tribunals are constituted (not established) by Article 1. The Constitution that created separate branches of government also
- delegated specific checks and balances.
- Every law dictionary will tell you: All men are either freemen or slaves. Omnes hominess aut liberi sunt aut servi.
You now have enough hints to untangle the web that ensnared you. It will take years to unlearn the deceptions you have been taught. You can save years of confusion by reading my articles and essays at NotFooledByGovernment.com
The government DID secure the blessings of liberty — Until you consented to be governed.
“if a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be,”
— Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Colonel Charles Yancey (6 January 1816)
Map your escape plan.
This cartoon depicts two sheep who decided to not follow the crowd.