As you live without identifying numbers, you will become creative. You will discover ways to live free in the land of Marbury v. Madison1. You will find others who also seek to live free — and be ye separate.
Example: The Amish live without government IDs, and they would never get a SSN because insurance is proof that you do not trust God2. In God We Trust is the motto of the United States.
Second Corinthians 6:17 (KJV) “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you”
Find a like-minded community and start sharing your resources in time of need. Love your neighbor as yourself — which is a 50% tax in time of need. (By the way — Government already takes more than 50% if you add up all the local, state and federal taxes plus all the excise and sales taxes — but you are not to covet your neighbor’s wealth). Even in time of need.3
Network with people that are willing to examine all aspects of society, our history of exploitation, and the present condition of the world. How we live and relate to one another alters the whole of society. We are all on a journey in search of the truth that sets mankind free from the bondage of deception. Examine your own thinking and heart so that you can know the truth when you see it.
- depart from iniquity (Second Timothy 2:19) and
- come out from among them and be ye separate (Second Corinthians 6:17), and
- be not partakers (Revelation 18:4) and
- seek citizenship in heaven (Philippians 3:20, Ephesians 2:19, Hebrews 11:16, etc),
- agree with adversaries quickly (Matthew 5:25), and
- “And be not conformed to this world…” Romans 12:2, and
- rather be wronged First Corinthians 6:7, and
- judge not, and love their enemy.
None of these are possible for someone who is trying, with a vote or a gun, to force perverted values on others, or to exercise dominion, or to force others to provide for them.
1. In Marbury v. Madison the Supreme Court determined that officers of government were not entitled to, and would not be issued, government identification credentials to prove who they were. “We don’t need no stinkin’ badges” was a phrase from a 1948 Humphrey Bogart movie.
2. They are mistaken, the Social Security System is not insurance, although it falsely claims to be insurance.
3. SECURE THE BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY FOR YOURSELVES AND YOUR POSTERITY
In a free country, people manage their own affairs. Just Imagine what life would be like living in a socialist country where you would be forced (by brutal force of tax seizures, if necessary, rather than by the blessing of charitable giving) to provide bread to your neighbors (earned “by the sweat of your face” was the phrase used in Genesis 3:19). You would be no better than a slave. In fact, slaves under Pharaoh only paid 20% of their earnings in tax.
When there was seven years of famine under Pharaoh, people who wanted to survive sold all their land, their cattle and all their possessions to Pharaoh in exchange for food. The next year they had nothing, so they sold themselves into slavery (including all future generations — until God canceled the contract 400 years later). In Genesis 47:23-26 SLAVES OWNED BY PHARAOH HAD A 20% INCOME TAX and were allowed to keep 80%. This was during a time of economic disaster when they were recovering from a famine. If you pay more than 20% tax, even in times of economic disaster, then you are worse off than a slave. Or stated more correctly, if your living allowance (paycheck) is less than 80% then you are worse off than a slave. Today’s expenditure of federal, state and local governments is 50% of the gross national product. If you think you are below the 50% tax bracket, you didn’t add all the other taxes and don’t forget to count your share of the increase in the national debt and “unfunded liabilities”.
In the medieval dark ages, a serf only had to work 14 weeks out of the year (26% of the year) to provide for himself, his family, and his lord or King. The rest of his time could be spent building magnificent cathedrals and Opera houses. Painting fine art or sculpting. Making clocks and discovering science.
Then the U.S. overcame a great depression, won World War 2 in less than 4 years, and rebuilt the rest of the world. The U.S. has not won a war since then.