Rights require responsibilities. If you want your rights back, you must become responsible. Responsible enough to control the government you inherited. You cannot have the legal standing to control government if you remain their ward. Great power only comes with great responsibility. Learn how to set yourself free.
- The Government social welfare system can only give to you what it takes from others. Government must take from others using force, fear and violence. Forced charity is NOT charity. The Christian social welfare system took care of the less fortunate until the 1930’s. It uses a system of faith, hope and charity. A social welfare system that loves your neighbors is very different than a system that violently takes from your neighbors. Learn how to spot the difference. Learn to NOT covet your neighbor’s wealth just to make yourself more comfortable.
- Don’t vote to eliminate rights of others. You will end up with a system that eliminates YOUR rights. If you cannot be responsible enough to manage yourself, learn to NOT manage others with a vote.
- By availing yourself of federal benefits, you confess that you are ungrateful for your freedoms. There is a Maxim of Law: “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original condition of servitude” Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redigunt.
- Even The apostle Paul repeated King David’s warning that government charity would be a snare to trap you. Romans 11:9.
- Social Security IS Socialism. According to the U.S. Supreme Court even the Amish lose their religious liberty if they get a Social Security Number. Yes, there is a lesson to be studied.
There is a bitter lesson to learn. You cannot be a socialist and expect to have standing in a court to redress your grievances. Every Law Dictionary will tell you “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original slavery” Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redigunt. Rights require responsibility.