LIBERTY AND JUSTICE is available for all who can qualify, but most people disqualified themselves from both Liberty and Justice. They were tricked out of their rights by legalities they did not understand.
The Declaration of Independence tells us why someone would want to create a government. It says that Governments are instituted among men to secure certain unalienable rights.
The Constitution was ordained and established to secure the blessings of liberty to their Posterity. If we can keep it. Unfortunately, ungrateful freemen rejected our liberties. They preferred “wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom.”1 Ungrateful freemen then tainted2 the ballot box.
What is Liberty?
Liberty is freedom from every known method of compulsion. This was the understanding in 1803 Virginia law books. Under the U.S. Constitution, government protects you from all known methods of compulsion — until you became ungrateful for your liberties. Rights only come with responsibility.
- Every Law Dictionary will tell you “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original slavery” Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redigunt.
- If you apply to government for a SSN, you are asking for help with your old-age retirement planning. You are confessing that you are incapable of managing your own affairs.3 You are ungrateful for your freedoms. The civil laws then reduce you to a condition of servitude.4 But it is much worse. You sold your birthright for the promise of a future bowl of stew. Just like Esau sold his birthright.
- If you ask for employment benefits such as unemployment compensation, minimum wage or any other fair labor compensation, worker injury compensation, family leave, job safety regulations, employee polygraph protection act, etc… — you are an ungrateful freeman deemed to be unable to manage your own agreements, or even capable of assuming risks. By asking for slave benefits, you are demanding that the government impair the obligation of contracts — which is contrary to a freeman’s constitutional protections.
- YOU were once in the same class of people as “We The People” who had the authority to create government, and the responsibility to control what we created. But you didn’t want responsibilities. Now you want to be protected by someone else (your former servants). Whereas masters protect their (civil) servants.
- As was most eloquently stated in Blackstone’s Commentary on the Law: “a state of dependence will inevitably oblige the inferior to take the will of him on whom he depends, …”
Getting a SSN waives your rights.
Those who get an SSN waive their right to religious liberty. The Pilgrims came to America to have religious liberty. The Quakers came to America to have religious liberty. The Amish and Mennonites came to America to have religious liberty. The First Amendment limits the federal government from impairing religious liberty of people living in the District of Columbia.5
The Amish will not normally have an ID Card, and they are already exempt from Social Security. They believe that Social Security insurance is proof that you do not trust God. An Amish man, Mr. Lee, once left his community to try the English ways. He was fraudulently told to get an SSN to get a job. He believed the lie. There is no law requiring anyone to get a SSN to live or work in the USA. The Supreme Court ruled that he waived his right to religious liberty.
By getting a Social Security Number, you waive your religious rights to this “overriding governmental interest”6 according to the Supreme Court in U.S. v. Lee (455 U.S. 252).
That’s right. Those with SSNs cannot qualify for liberty.
The Constitution was constituted by Constitutors.
Those who become federal citizens (lower case c citizens)7 are liable for the national debt. Your representatives re-presented you.
Now go to the USdebtClock.org and find out how much your custodian must pay to redeem our freedom. Debt per taxpayer on the top line. And on the bottom line you will find unfunded liability per taxpayer, this is the amount that was borrowed from future SS payments (and a few other “entitlements”).
Now that your future forced labor is collateral for the National Debt, the U.S. has a fiduciary duty to maximize the value of the collateral and mitigate damages to the collateral. They will offer health benefits and safety benefits, regulate dangers, force vaccine protections, and demand minimum wage protections in order to maximize the value of the collateral. They will even protect the collateral from barking dogs and unlicensed lemonade stands. And a foreign trade treaty (Public Law 103-465 section 742) requires you to register your children as future collateral to pay the national debt.8
YOU are the one who demanded that your representatives borrow against the future of your children in order to live more comfortably now. Your covetous practices have cursed your children, just as we were warned two millennia ago.
Voluntary servitude remains entirely constitutional. Thomas Jefferson could not free his slaves because he had debt. Slaves are collateral for debt. What chance does your master have of paying off the national debt?
There was once a government of the people, by the people, for the people.
The courts and the jails were for your use.
And we allowed our government servants to use them too. If you witnessed a crime or had an objectively9 reasonable belief that someone committed a crime, you had the moral duty to prosecute them yourself, or you could file a writ and let your civil servants do your job for you. Or we could settle our own disputes by extra-judicial remedies such as by dueling. Servants cannot interfere with their master’s disputes.
The U.S. Supreme Court eliminated private prosecutions in 1981.10 Your State may still allow them, but federal citizens are protected from private prosecutions. You no longer have a government of the people or by the people.
I mentioned private prosecutions and private imprisonment to introduce you to the topic of bankruptcy.
The US Constitution does not allow personal bankruptcy. Bankruptcy in the U.S. Constitution (Article 1, section 8) is still only for government bankruptcy.
There is still no such thing as personal bankruptcy. If YOU can declare bankruptcy it is because YOU became part of a government. Private imprisonment was protected. The jails were for our use. Back then, everyone who was not living in a poorhouse was considered to be a grateful freeman. People were held responsible for their contracts. As you can see, under the U.S. Constitution, courts could not hear, and could not consider, Habeas Corpus pleadings for private imprisonment.
ONLY people with SSNs can declare bankruptcy. Not only are they wards of the government, and also liable for the national debt when it comes time to seize the collateral, but it gets worse. Since bankruptcy is only for government, they have become part (perhaps as property, perhaps as an officer4) of the U.S. government. People with SSNs are now protected from a system of justice.
What is Justice?
Here is the definition of Justice:
People with SSNs are PROTECTED from Justice. As you can see from the definition of Justice, those who can qualify for bankruptcy are exempt from justice.
They have NO right to complain that there is no justice. Although they can demand what they are protected from, there is no reason to grant them such recourse. Rights only come with responsibilities. That is why they have no right to expect redress of grievance.
Emperor Justinian wrote several law books summarizing all Law. He reduced all law to three principles: Live honorably, harm no one, and render to every man his due.
Those who have SSNs have rejected all of these.
- They cannot live honorably. They applied for SSNs that they do not qualify for. They sold their birthright. They rejected responsibility. Rights only come with responsibility.
- They falsified federal documents, under penalty of perjury, that they live as paupers11.
- They fraudulently confessed that they qualify for funds12 from the Treasury.
- They are prohibited from a system of justice, and can refuse to pay their debts. They agreed to a scheme of plunder that allows them to live more comfortably at the expense of their neighbors. They reject the ethical maxim that Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors’ wealth. They accept socialism, knowing that socialism cannot respect the rights of others.13 They are card-carrying socialists. Socialists cannot become Citizens14 of the United States
1 Quote from a speech at the Pennsylvania State House (1 August 1776) by Samuel Adams (who was a signer of the Declaration of Independence, cousin of President John Adams, and an activist at the Boston Tea Party)
2 Unclean hands shall “never pollute the pure fountain of justice” according to 1841 Supreme Court decision Groves v. Slaughter, 40 US 449. And now those with SSNs are protected from justice.
This was more eloquently stated by John Locke’s Second Treatise of Government, paragraph 222: “… when he goes about to set up his own arbitrary will as the law of the society. . . . what is it but to cut up the government by the roots, and poison the very fountain of public security? ”
3 Others may step in to manage the affairs of those who cannot take care of themselves. “An implied procuration takes place when an individual sees another managing his affairs and does not interfere to prevent it”. (this is the law dictionary definition of tacit procuration). Those who are managed have no say in how they are treated. There is no cure (prescription) for those who are damaged by their agent. Procurationem adversus nulla est præscriptio. And there are dozens of other legal reasons. The Supreme Court said “the citizen cannot complain because he has voluntarily submitted himself to such a form of government.”
Rights only come with responsibilities. If you cannot manage yourself, then you have no right to manage your servants. Do you even have a right to contract? “For what compact can be made with a man that is not master of his own life?” as John Locke asked in his 1690 Second Treatise of Government, Chapter 15. Since rights only come with responsibilities, you waived your right to manage your government servants. Attorneys have every right to Attorn those who cannot manage their own affairs, which makes you a ward of your former servants.
4 Your actions speak louder than words — you cannot complain. You are now subordinate to your former (civil) servants, even if you don’t swear an oath of allegiance.* An oath of allegiance, according to the Department of Homeland Security 8 CFR 337, is a commitment to “perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; …”. This is unlimited perpetual slavery. Your forced labor is collateral for the national debt. All those empty cities in China are there for a purpose. Also see footnote 6.
*Supreme Court definition of 14th Amendment citizenship in Elk v. Wilkins: “completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance.”
5 The First Amendment does not apply to States according to the U.S. Supreme Court in Twinning v. New Jersey and in Hague v. CIO. State inhabitants are not protected by federal protections until they become federal wards.
6 See my essay on Police Powers.
Government has the right to regulate what it funds.
According to the Supreme Court in Ashwander v. TVA anyone who “avails himself of a benefit” cannot then question the legality of the law that he benefited from. The Supreme Court WILL NOT consider the case.
Partaking of benefits is absolute estoppel against complaining that you are participating in a fraud. YOU are the one who signed under penalty of perjury, stating that you knew what you were doing. Whatever you say can be used against you in a court of law. Stop complaining.
7. In the 11 occurrences in the U.S. Constitution of the word Citizen, the word is ALWAYS capitalized — until the five occurrences in the 14th Amendment, where the word is always in lower case. The authors of the 14th Amendment knew the English language. So should you.
8. Never let someone tell you that you must register your children with the authorities. In the middle ages, the conservatives burned the anabaptists at the stake for refusing to register their children. The victims endured a painful death knowing that their orphans would be raised by their murderers. The anabaptists became today’s Amish, Mennonites and Baptists. They were true Christians. They stood*. Today’s self-called “Christians” refuse to understand the Gospel of Christ. They will line up to register their children to be raised by pagans at their neighbors’ expense. They know the educators are anti-Christian. Yet they even claim they are doing God’s will. See my essay on public schools.
* The English word apostate comes from the Greek. It means failure to stand, or to stand away from.
9 An objectively reasonable belief is NOT a subjectively reasonable belief.
10 Leeke v. Timmerman
11 A pauper is someone supported at public expense. The U.S. Constitution was constituted under the Articles of Confederation. Article IV requires paupers to have the same rights as a fugitive from justice.
12 The Social Security Act, Section 205(c)(2)(B)(i)(II), (Link), requires applicants for Social Security Numbers to be an “applicant for or recipient of benefits under any program financed in whole or in part by Federal funds”
The Social Security Act was passed in 1935. The Roosevelt socialists that passed the Social Security Act were well aware that federal welfare to individuals was unconstitutional. They were also well aware of a very narrow exception for indigents that could make Social Security legal (as a tax only, just like Obmacare) by using an assumption that everyone would understand — that only indigents are eligible to receive benefits under any program funded by government funds: (later confirmed in a Supreme Court decision in 1941, Edwards v. California, quoted below. This is just as it was for the 14th Amendment). Social Security was a humanitarian effort, during the great depression, to save States from the expense of taking care of paupers. People who qualify for government funds are defined in the U.S. Supreme Court case of Edwards v. California, 314 US 160 at page 172: “…only persons who are presently destitute of property and without resources to obtain the necessities of life, and who have no relatives or friends able and willing to support them.”
This is the only Constitutional way to qualify for welfare, including SS. But you must give up your rights when you give up your responsibility to take care of yourself. Since rights only come with responsibilities, you give up all your rights and are forevermore a ward of the system. Congratulations. You now fraudulently qualify, under limited circumstances, to convert Treasury funds to private use — “financed in whole or in part by Federal funds”. Government has a right to regulate whatever it funds.
13 Abraham Lincoln, September 11, 1858:
“Familiarize yourself with the chains of bondage and prepare your own limbs to wear them. Accustomed to trampling on the rights of others you have lost the genius of your own independence and become the fit subjects of the first cunning tyrant who rises among you.”
14 In the 1891 naturalization case of Mr. Sauer, Title 81 Federal Reporter page 358, the court held that Mr. Sauer, although an industrious, law abiding man, could not become a citizen because he claimed to be a Socialist. This was 40 years prior to the Social Security Act.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INGTERESTED IN
- My essay Things the Government Forgot to Tell You about the Social Security System.
- My book The Citizen Cannot Complain.
- YouTube video on Social Security Changes — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwPEWiNadhA
- My essay Social Security: Mark of the Beast
- If you don’t have a lawyer understand what YOU should be doing to win in court. Learn how to hold your civil servants to the rule of law. All the basic court procedures are explained in “How To Win In Court” self-help course.
Click for a tour of the “How To Win In Court” law course.
- YouAreLaw.org — I find it interesting, but I will not use their methods.
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW: