IRS payroll is paid by the Department of Agriculture.
When I told you the IRS issued my SSN, but that they are not part of the government, You wanted to know who issues Social Security Numbers. I don’t know the exact answer. But there are many clues.
•Individual welfare is not a government function, so they had to find a way to make it legal. They allow you to sign up for foreign benefits (perhaps Roman benefits). Once you confess that you cannot manage your own affairs, such as old-age planning, they can step in and manage your life for you. (tacit procuration). You pledged yourself to them.
• The IRS is not an agency of the United States Government (I showed you official government proof).
• Here is the agreement for the Dept of Agriculture to process the IRS payroll. Notice that the IRS does not pay the postage to the Post Office, but they reimburse the Dept of Agriculture for postage. (The IRS cannot even take anyone to court — they do not have standing in U.S. courts, the Department Of Justice prosecutes tax cases). The IRS is paid by their foreign masters.
• The Bretton Woods Treaty created the International Monetary Fund. The Secretary of the Treasury is a member of the IMF, but only to take orders from the IMF. Same with the INTERPOL. (duties of the unelected Secretary of Treasury to control you).
• The unelected Secretary of the Treasury is preapproved to control you with whatever regulation, orders, licenses are necessary. (12 USC 95b). Perfectly legal Roman Law coercion (Coactus volui)
• The Office of Personnel Management is under the direction of the Secretary of the United Nations. The IRS entered into a Service Agreement with the U.S. Treasury Department (see Public Law 94-564 and its Legislative History page 5967) to service the Reorganization Plan for the Agency for International Development. Link to the Treaty updates: https://uscode.house.gov/statutes/pl/94/564.pdf
• The Attorney General represents the IRS at INTERPOL. (Remember that the DOJ prosecutes IRS crimes for them, because the IRS is not an agency of the United States). 22 U.S.C. §263a. The memorandum of understanding is between the Secretary of the Treasury and the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
• Somehow the IRS payroll gets paid through the Department of Agriculture.
HINTS IN SYMBOLISM
It is very interesting how they advertise their intent.
As I covered before (tax payments don’t go to government), the tax payments to the IRS do not go to the government, they pay only interest on the national debt, mostly foreigners.
Let’s take a look at today’ symbolism that has been used since the pagan Roman days.
We already know that the U.S. Civil law is pagan Roman Law.
Agriculture in symbols. Agriculture sacrificed to Roman authority. Liberty cap removed.
Caesar’s Predator legion was the most productive. The conquered bounty acquired by seizure are symbolized by the grain and the eagle. Nero also used the symbolism.
- 1865 U.S. Agriculture is turned over to (sacrificed to) the Roman goddess of agriculture on the US Capitol Rotunda ceiling by Young America wearing a red liberty cap.
- Then America’s Liberty cap was removed and ended up on the Senate Seal in 1885.
- Then in 1893 it ended up on a Roman Military spear (by the same sculptor who made the seated Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial). More…
In heraldry, the highest authority is at the top. Why is Agriculture the highest authority of the IRS?
Agriculture, or Produce, symbolizes abundance. Roman benefactors bestowed Bread and circuses on the masses. It is just like Polybius said “by their foolish thirst for reputation they have created among the masses an appetite for gifts and the habit of receiving them, democracy in its turn is abolished and changes into a rule of force and violence.”
It has been that way since Caesar and Nero
And America was founded to provide abundance to the Roman conquerors.
Here is a portion of the art fresco on the ceiling of the U.S. Capitol dome. Painted in 1865 by an Italian artist.
Young America is depicted as turning over a reaper to the Roman Goddess of Agriculture.
He is wearing a slave’s red liberty cap, to symbolize that he is acting on behalf of his owner.
From Art In The U.S. Capitol, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1978, House Document 94-660:
Perhaps you would want to know what a liberty cap is.
In the olden days, Liberty Caps were given to trusted slaves so that they could go out in public to represent their owners. They could buy or sell without being arrested for escape, and everyone would know that their owner would be responsible for any damages he caused.
Young America was granted liberty by his owner. While he is wearing a liberty cap, he is turning all American agriculture over to the Roman goddess.
Are you the agriculture? Perhaps you would want to know what a resident is and what an attorney does.
Unfortunately for you, the foreign IRS is still reaping your produce. The IRS payroll is paid by the Department of Agriculture. You are the crop being harvested.
[1893 The American Civil Law is the old Roman Law. Here is a statue of a Roman conqueror. It was constructed in 1893 by Daniel Chester French, the same sculptor who made the seated Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial. The 65 foot tall sculpture was on a 35 foot tall base, making it 100 feet tall overall. It faced the Administration Building. The right hand held a globe, which an eagle had conquered . The left hand grasped a spear with the removed liberty cap.
[1885 liberty cap]
In heraldry, the highest authority is at the top. In 1885 the Seal of the U.S. Senate changed to show America’s removed Liberty Cap as the only authority remaining. The United States is under TOTAL control of it’s foreign owners. And not allowed to leave the plantation. That is what a resident is.
Black’s Law Dictionary, first edition, published in 1891 long after the 14th Amendment, gives this definition of Resident:
RESIDENT: A tenant, who was obliged to reside on his lord’s land, and not depart from the same, a resident may not be entitled to all the privileges or subject to all the duties of an inhabitant. 9 Wend. 11.”
A resident is affixed to his lord’s land and has no liberty.
Welcome to you Novus Ordo Seclorum.