Warning — Constructive contract. You don’t need a warning. You don’t need disclosure. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
You are liable for your share of the National Debt.
- Social Security or welfare or unemployment insurance or food stamps is an entitlement.
- I pay my debts. I don’t owe any part of the national debt.
- I follow society’s norms and obey the laws, what you are saying cannot possibly be true.
- Government exists to help people. What you are saying cannot possibly be true.
You cannot be a parasite on society and not become liable for the benefits you received. You are liable for your fair share of the national debt.
You cannot ignore the unchanging laws that have ruled civilization for millennia and expect to get away with it.
Maxims of law:
• “No one can unjustly enrich himself at the expense of others” (this creates a constructive contract that courts enforce). You cannot possibly be a parasite on society and expect to evade liability for the debt incurred in your upkeep.
• “Protection draws to it subjection” — you cannot claim that federal martial law does not apply to you.
• YOU denied that we are all created equal. YOU consented to be governed. YOU must bear the burden.
• He who receives the benefit should also bear the disadvantage. Cujus est commodum ejus debet esse incommodum.
• He who derives a benefit from a thing, ought to feel the disadvantages attending it. Que sentit commodum, sentire debet et onus. This validates the constructive contract that judges will enforce in court. You cannot possibly be a parasite on society and expect to evade liability for the debt incurred in your upkeep.
• He who enjoys the benefit, ought also to bear the burden.
• He who enjoys the advantage of a right takes the accompanying disadvantage.
• A privilege is, as it were, a private law.
• One who avails himself of the benefits conferred by statute cannot deny its validity.
• What I approve I do not reject. I cannot approve and reject at the same time. I cannot take the benefit of an instrument, and at the same time repudiate it.
Every contract requires consideration. How can you deny that you are obligated to repay your “benefits?”
Actions speak louder than words. If you are taking government benefits, you are asking your congressman to do the impossible. You are asking for government to forcibly take money from others to give to you, while also asking that they not take your money to give to others. You are liable for your upkeep. You waived your right to earn wages, thereby making your wages taxable. You have no right to complain in any court.