Christ prohibits socialism.
● Socialism cannot recognize individual rights. You are endowed by your Creator with unalienable rights. God gave you a free will. Governments don’t grant any unalienable rights, they can only take away unalienable rights.
● Christ told us to have a bottom-up government, NOT like the pagan princes who only call themselves benefactors — but rule over others (unstated ‘to extract funds’ to provide those benefits). Luke 22:25-26
● When you ask for help, it is a confession that you cannot manage your own affairs, you waive your rights. Once you ask for help you have no right to complain how you are treated. The laws of nature say that you cannot complain. John 21:18 “Truly, truly, I say to you, When you were young, you gird yourself, and walked where you would: but when you shall be old, you shall stretch forth your hands, and another shall gird you, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.”
● As William Blackstone so eloquently stated about the Laws of Nature in the introduction to his 1765 law textbooks, benefits “oblige the inferior to take the will of him on who he depends”.
● Proverbs 23:1-3 When you sit to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before you: put a knife to your throat, if you be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his delicacies: for they are deceitful meat.
● These Biblical laws of nature became maxims of law. There is no remedy for those who are damaged by their agent. Procurationem adversus nulla est praescriptio. Your agent appears when you stretch out your hand by asking for help. (John 21:18). Your agent can take you where you don’t want to go. You accept your agent when you see another managing your affairs and do not interfere to prevent it.
● And there are dozens of other legal reasons. If your agent is the federal government, the Supreme Court said “the citizen cannot complain because he has voluntarily submitted himself to such a form of government.”