Do police and prosecutors lie to courts in order to convict the innocent?
Every week you read about some poor convict that is exonerated after decades in prison for a crime that never happened. Yet the judges never blame the systemic rituals they are involved in.
You may also be interested in
- My article on injustice. Here and don’t miss the section on jury rights
- How much is your liberty worth? Here
- Why Liberty Fails Here
- And Thomas Jefferson’s definition of Liberty Here
- How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps by Ben Shapiro
- When They Come for You: How Police and Government Are Trampling Our Liberties – and How to Take Them Back by David Kirby
- One Nation Under Arrest: How Crazy Laws, Rogue Prosecutors, and Activist Judges Threaten Your Liberty by Paul Rosenzweig. Explains why everything is now illegal.
- Go Directly to Jail: The Criminalization of Almost Everything by Gene Healy. Go Directly to Jail examines these alarming trends and proposes reforms that could rein in a criminal justice apparatus at war with fairness and common sense.
- The Tyranny of Good Intentions: How Prosecutors and Law Enforcement Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice by Paul Craig Roberts
==== ::::: ====
Sign up for my free newsletter and get a copy of my report on Anti-PrivacyTechnology. There are at least 21 technologies that can track you down. CLICK HERE.
==== ::::: ====
Prepare for the future.
Everyone can sense the upcoming chaos, civil war, the forced vaccines, food shortages AND the mandatory proof of immunity that eventually becomes permission to buy or sell. And the upcoming martial law. And it is not going to help when police lie to courts.
Did you know also, that perilous times shall come? (Second Timothy 3:1) Christians face persecutions, arrest, prison, appear before authorities for Christ name’s sake. Delivered up to be afflicted. Delivered up to counsels. Testify to authorities. (Luke 21:12-15, Matthew 24:9, Mark 13:9,11). Yet we find ourselves completely dependent on those who control the foundations* that you rely on. This is the very definition of Stockholm Syndrome. You will need to join a like-minded community to provide the social welfare foundations of your own making, without reliance on the powers that be. Just like the early Christians had to live in caves to avoid being fed to lions in the Colosseum.
* Jobs, food, healthcare, energy, banking, justice, education, travel. All these are controlled by regulations that the Powers That Be justify by their “requirement” for safety.
But safety is not our heritage. Here is a Ben Franklin quote inscribed on a plaque in the stairwell of the Statute of Liberty:
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
What can be done to delay the injustice? Answer: learn to stand up to government bullies. Learn how to impeach a witness when they lie to courts.
Freedom is not Free.
It requires action and risk. You must stand up to bullies who will take it from you. Letters to congressmen and public protests alone can never restore Liberty and Justice for ALL.
It was never the purpose of government to deny freedom to 80% of Americans who cannot afford a lawyer.
Liberty is what we seek.
•Liberty to run a business.
•Liberty to enjoy life.
•and even Liberty to take our own risks and suffer the consequences.
Sadly, there is no liberty or justice for ALL. The deep-state lawyers have infiltrated all branches of government so that “ALL” do not get Justice in America.
Liberty without Justice is impossible. Justice is a sacred right. Justice should not be a business.
Take the “justice business” away from lawyers once and for all. Open the courthouse doors to EVERYONE.
If you are an unfortunate victim of government overreach, I recommend an online law course. I used what I’ve learned to stop a $60,000 lawsuit by a lawyer — with a “flurry of paperwork” that exposed his lies.
Take a tour of the online law course. While you are there, look up a few legal terms, then click on the Main Menu tab at the left.
—- ===== ==== ===== —-
Steven D. Miller is a freelance writer producing informative blog posts, white papers, eBooks and high-density documentaries. He is available to offer hope to any audience that yearns to breathe free. Contact him at Steven.Miller@LibertyContentWriter.com