Rights require responsibilities. If you want your rights back, you must become responsible. Responsible enough to control the government you inherited. You cannot have the legal standing to control government if you remain their ward. Great power only comes with great responsibility. Learn how to set yourself free.
- The Government social welfare system can only give to you what it takes from others. Government must take from others using force, fear and violence. Forced charity is NOT charity. The Christian social welfare system took care of the less fortunate until the 1930’s. It uses a system of faith, hope and charity. A social welfare system that loves your neighbors is very different than a system that violently takes from your neighbors. Learn how to spot the difference. Learn to NOT covet your neighbor’s wealth just to make yourself more comfortable.
- Don’t vote to eliminate rights of others. You will end up with a system that eliminates YOUR rights. If you cannot be responsible enough to manage yourself, learn to NOT manage others with a vote.
- By availing yourself of federal benefits, you confess that you are ungrateful for your freedoms. Every Law Dictionary will tell you this Maxim of Law: “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original slavery” Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redigunt.
- Even The apostle Paul repeated King David’s warning that government charity would be a snare to trap you. Romans 11:9.
- Social Security IS Socialism. According to the U.S. Supreme Court even the Amish lose their religious liberty if they get a Social Security Number. Yes, there is a lesson to be studied.
There is a bitter lesson to learn. You cannot be a socialist and expect to have standing in any court to redress your grievances.
Martial Law Rule controls those who are irresponsible
Some of us have lived under martial law rule ever since the Civil War. There are four levels of Martial Law: Military law, Military government, martial law proper, and martial law rule.
(see U.S. Supreme Court Luther v. Borden, 48 US 1 for the first three, then martial law rule was necessary for the 8 Amendments that require Congress to enforce — because they are contrary to State common law).
In the U.S. Constitution, Judicial Courts are established, Legislative Tribunals are constituted.
You will only see a gold fringed flag in a Legislative Tribunal, even if it calls itself a court. If you think that you are in a court established by your State’s Constitution, think again. Article 6 section 2 of the Supreme Law of the Land requires judges in every state to be bound thereby. These Legislative Tribunals are established for the eight articles in amendment to the U.S. Constitution that require Congress to enforce. 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 23, 24, 26). These eight amendments exist only under Martial Law Rule.
The Fourteenth Article in Amendment to the United States Constitution applies to freed slaves and those similarly situated. The “courts” with the gold fringed flag are responsible for giving 14th Amendment citizens, and those similarly situated, the six rights allowed by law. (see 42 USC 1981 for the six rights. These are from the Klu Klux Klan Act of 1871 enacted by Congress three years after the 14th Amendment). That’s right. When you confessed on a permanent irrevocable federal document that you didn’t want the thousands of unalienable rights that government was instituted among men to secure, you were given six rights. Welcome to your Novus Ordo Seclorum secular new world order.
In my article on Martial Law, you will find out HOW TO RECOGNIZE MARTIAL LAW WHEN YOU SEE IT. With more proof than you can tolerate.
The laws of Congress in Title 4 United States Code section 1 describe a United States Flag. There is no mention of yellow fringe. The national flag when representing the national civil jurisdiction has no yellow fringe on its borders. But under martial law, the yellow fringe is required.
Rights require responsibility.
Now go read my lesson Social Security Numbers are not required to live or work in the United States. Then repent and never again confess that you cannot manage your own life.
You may also be interested in my book The Citizen Cannot Complain.