States were once sovereign.
They created a federal government and must be held responsible for controlling what they created. The 17th Amendment now prohibits them from controlling what they created.
2. A court that flies the gold fringed US flag is not a judicial court. It is a federal martial law legislative tribunal. Start with my essay Gold Fringed Flag.
3. State judicial courts must protect state people from the gold fringed flag courts. The citizen who cannot complain is the individual who owes allegiance to two governments. According to The Supreme Court in U.S. v Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 at page 551,
4. People in states are subject to only three federal laws. The three crimes mentioned in the US Constitution. “and no other crimes whatever” according to vice-President Jefferson in the Kentucky Resolutions.
5. States cannot control the creature they created. Example: 1968 Utah Supreme Court decision in Dyett v. Turner, 439 P.2d 266 has a critical examination of the problems of the 14th Amendment. The Utah Supreme Court justices said “*We feel like galley slaves chained to our oars by a power from which we cannot free ourselves, but like slaves of old we think we must cry out when we can see the boat heading into the maelstrom directly ahead of us*;”
Local judges are not controlled by their State. They are federally controlled. Judges in every State are bound thereby (Artcle 6, second paragraph).
6. IRS definition of citizen in Title 26 Code of Federal Regulations section 1.1-1(c) is that of a 14th Amendment federal citizen not a state citizen. State citizens are protected from the federal government by the state judicial court, not the federal gold fringed flag courts. See my essay Why we don’t have rights anymore.
7. By getting a SSN you disavow any allegiance to a State government. Once a 14th Amendment citizen, always a 14th Amendment citizen — “finally disavowed” — in other words once you volunteer you cannot expatriate from the federal prison you volunteered into. This explains why US citizens are taxed everywhere in the world they move to. More info is in my essay Why don’t we have rights anymore?