FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME.
Here are some government lies that enslaved us. And we still don’t learn our lesson.
- Everyone born in a State is a U.S. Citizen by birth.
- You cannot be married without a government marriage license.
- Draft (Selective Service) registration is mandatory
- Pet licenses are mandatory
- 1898 battleship USS Maine was “torpedoed” to start a war. But we had to secretly tow her out to sea and sink her to hide the evidence.
- A SSN is required to live or work in the United States. This has never been true.
- Everyone must pay income tax on their wages.
- 1963 JFK was assassinated by Oswald alone.
- Oklahoma City building was in a U-Haul parked by extremists. But building exploded outward.
- LBJ, 1964: “We will not send American boys 10,000 miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to do for themselves.”
- Tuskegee CDC experiment 1932 to 1972
- MK Ultra experiments
- Sterilization of people without consent
- Operation Sea-Spray
- Operation Mockingbird
- Operation Northwoods
- Lavon Affair
- Operation Timber Sycamore
- Operation Fast and Furious
- 1964 Gulf of Tonkin attack
- Bush, 2002: Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction
- Kuwait war escalated by media lie about babies in incubators (AFTER our ambassador April Glaspie OKd the invasion)
- 9/11 Building 7 fell by itself.
- 9/11 a plane flew into the Pentagon
- 9/11 a plane crashed into a hole in Shanksville and nothing remains to be recovered.
- Obama: You can keep your insurance.
Don’t forget history.
The military is just a weapon for the new world order. And it has been so ever since the bankers killed Abe Lincoln.
But we allowed the USS Pueblo to be attacked without consequences.
And we allowed the USS Liberty to be attacked without consequences.
And the USS Vincennes gets to shoot down an unarmed regularly scheduled airline.
And the battleship USS New Jersey gets to blast civilians in Lebanon all day long.
The [military of the] beast can make fire come down from heaven in the sight of men.
Welcome to your Novus Ordo Seclorum.
Now go listen to JFK’s Secret Society Speech about “a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy”. The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961 | JFK Library