Income Tax: Mandatory or Voluntary?

Income Tax: Mandatory or Voluntary?

If you yearn to breathe free, you will need the knowledge to flush yourself out of the matrix.  If you want to repeat the false narrative that everyone’s wages are taxed, then you are part of the problem. Stockholm syndrome is a real mental disorder. Stop thinking like a slave.

•  Rights have responsibilities.  Those who are irresponsible will voluntarily waive their rights. It is in their very nature to evade responsibility.  Every law dictionary will tell you “The civil laws reduce an ungrateful freedman to his original slavery” Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinam servitutem redigunt.
•  We are all created equal.  We remain equal until we consented to be governed.
•  Government DID secure the blessings of liberty.  A right cannot be taxed, until we waive the right.
We are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights (pre-existing, Creator-granted, God-given rights). Governments are instituted among men to secure those rights, not to deny them. Those who unknowingly waive their right to earn wages will find that their wages are taxed.
•  Government granted privileges can be taxed as an excise tax. This includes earning interest on bank accounts, capital gains you earned by selling stocks of corporations that are incorporated into government, the wages of government employees, and many other revenue taxable activities as determined by Congress.
•  Direct taxes are taxes on people.  Direct taxes are unconstitutional unless apportioned among the States.  Income tax was declared unconstitutional in 1895 in Pollock v. Farmer’s Loan Co. (157 US 429, 158 U.S. 601),   The 16th Amendment did not change this.

It is up to you to study the law and apply the law to your own facts.
You must decide if you waived your right to earn wages.
You must decide if you are involved in a federal taxable activity.
You must decide if you are subject to federal laws.

Disclaimer: I do not give legal advice to those who have consented to be governed. If you are liable for tax, then pay Caesar his tribute and Pharaoh his tale of bricks*.

Read my essays on:

•  Constitutional Taxation
•  Taxation. A short and simple essay.
•  The Power to Tax is the Power to Destroy
•  The Constitution Requires a Balanced Budget
•  From Whom Do the Kings of The Earth Take Tribute?
•   Revenue Taxable Activity


I highly recommend the 2010 movie From Freedom to Fascism  directed by Aaron Russo. It is a great tool to introduce others to the taxation facts. (I let mine get away and never got it back).

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT ARTIFICIAL ENTITIES, just in case you didn’t know that you were one.
Fourteenth Amendment citizens are subject to federal jurisdiction.  State Citizens are not subject to federal laws (except for the three crimes mentioned in the Constitution). For more information read my book The Citizen Cannot Complain.
You are responsible for “your” artificial entity.  Government can regulate what it creates.
Read my essays on the topic of Artificial Entities.  Water Rights, Persons, Corportocracy and Presumed Contracts.

* The term “tale of bricks” is used in Exodus 5:18.  By the way, slaves under Pharaoh had a 20% income tax during a time of national emergency (Genesis 47:23-26).  The other 80% was their living allowance.  How does this compare to your take-home living allowance?
If congress has the authority to tax you at 1% then they have the authority to tax you at MORE than 100%.  Since you volunteered, you have no right to complain.
Here is the law on take-home living allowance:

Deductions from a tax are a matter of legislative grace and if the grace is not sufficient to leave something over for the taxpayer, he has no legal grounds for complaint, whatever the hardship may be. The mere fact of intake being less than outgo does not relieve the taxpayer of an otherwise lawfully imposed tax.” — Penn Mutual Indemnity Co. v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue 277 F.2d 16 (1960).