The $2.2 Trillion CARES Act* bailout is $10,200 per taxpayer.
The government could have given every taxpayer over $10,000 that it borrowed from your children’s future tax payments, but instead it will give only $1,200 to some people.
Where is the missing 96% of our tax dollars?
Pelosi was House Majority leader during the Obama 2009 H1N1 virus outbreak. Obama’s Chief of Staff during the 2009 H1N1 virus outbreak, Rahm Emanuel, is known for his quote “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.”
With the new Coronavirus opportunity, Pelosi wasted no time pushing her radical agenda. The Senate was able to remove the Pelosi wish list items for abortion funding, election day registration of illegals (needing only a signature to vote, without proof of citizenship), 50% reduction of emissions from planes, and many other wacko agendas that have nothing to do with the pandemic or the shutdown.
- $300 Million for migrant and refugee assistance (pg. 147).
- $10,000 per person for student loan bailout
(to spit in the face of every student who worked hard to save up for tuition).
- $100 Million to NASA,
- $10,000,000,000 to the U.S. Postal Service
($10 Billion seems excessive to me, for delivery service that UPS and FedEx make a profit ).
- $75,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts
- $75,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities
- $17,200,000,000 for the Veterans Health Administration.
- $30 Billion for the Department of Education Stabilization Fund.
- $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program.
- $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting
- $500,000,000 to museums and libraries
- $338,000,000 to the Social Security Administration– for administrative costs only, not for helping people.
- $25,000,000 cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building (on page 136).
(For $25 Million in cleaning supplies, I can suggest what the Capitol Building needs to clean).
- $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries.
- $25,000,000 to the John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts.
- $25,000,000 for necessary expenses for the House of Representatives.
- $2.15 Billion upgrade to the IT department at the Department of Veteran Affairs.
(be grateful it didn’t go to the IRS).
- $324,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs.
- $363,000,000 for the Agency for International Development.
- $258,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance.
- $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp (pg. 148).
- $4,036,000 to Howard University – (Kamala Harris’ alma mater – pg. 121).
- $9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses (pg. 134).
- $100,000,000 to essential air carriers (pg. 162.)
- Additional funding through the “Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act.” (pg. 164).
- $10 Billion towards airport programs, including funding for the Airlines Recycle and Save Program (pg. 163). And the Federal Aviation Administration for administrative costs (pg. 165).
- $492 Million to National Railroad Passenger Corporation – Amtrak (pg. 167). And $526 Million grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 — (pg. 168).
- $25 Billion for Transit Infrastructure (pg. 169).
- $3,000,000 Maritime Administration (pg. 172).
- $5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General (pg. 172).
- $2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing (pg. 175).
- $5,000,000 Community Planning and Development (pg. 175).
- $2,500,000 Office of Housing.
New York ” became the primary source of new infections in the United States”