I once believed that our national problems could be solved by showing government officials the Constitution that they are sworn to uphold. I am no longer a Constitutionalist.
I have repented from such a belief. Here are my reasons:
- The signers of the constitution had no authority to sign it. Or to create a government. Or to violate the Articles of Confederation.
- People are not a party to the Constitution. “We The States” created their creature. Our elected representatives had nothing to do with it. We are not responsible for controlling what others created. Long after the Constitution was ratified the Georgia Supreme Court ruled in Padelford, Fay & Co. v. Mayor and Aldermen of City of Savannah (14 Ga. 438, in 1854): “No private person has a right to complain by suit in court on the ground of a breach of the United States constitution; for, though the constitution is a compact, he is not a party to it.”
- The Constitutional Convention was convened under the Articles of Confederation. But the articles of Confederation Article XIII require unanimous ratification. There is no authority for the idea that three-fourths of the States can gang up and force other states into their “Supreme Law” that judges in every state would be thereby.
- Under our Constitution, in 1798, Thomas Jefferson reassured the people of Kentucky that state inhabitants are subject only to three federal laws. The three crimes mentioned in the Constitution: piracy, treason and counterfeiting –“and no other crimes whatever”. (link) Are you subject to only three federal laws?
That’s right. Once you voluntarily submit yourself to federal laws, you cannot complain.
Once you consent to be governed, you have no standing in any court to redress grievance.
- The Bible requires standard weights and measures. (Leviticus 19:36 & Deuteronomy 25:13). How standard is our dollar? Our dollar is worth 2% of what it was in 1964.
- We did not have a central government for the first ten books of the Bible. It is prohibited for a freeman to have a covering other than the Lord. Having a central government is irresponsible. It is your duty to manage your own affairs. Electing or obeying a manmade (graven) lord is mutiny against legitimate authority, just like we were told in Romans 13.
- In the Bible, it is evil to elect a King. First Samuel 12:17. The Bible warns against electing a King. The LORD Himself warned you in First Samuel 8:5-17 that your elected king will tax, tax and tax until you cannot stand it (and back then it was just 10%). Then, when society wants God back into their life, God will not answer your prayers (God honored your free-will, you got what you wanted, stop complaining). First Samuel 8:18 “And you will cry out in that day because of your king whom you have chosen for yourselves, and the LORD will not hear you in that day.”
- The Bible prohibits treaties with pagan nations. Exodus 23:32.
- The Bible prohibits a census. I wrote a book about this.
- The Bible prohibits people from being sureties for debts (Proverbs 22:26) and yet we find your representatives, acting on your behalf, and in your name, binding you to pay the national debt. Your representatives borrowed from the future to give you the benefits you wanted. Your children are indentured to pay your debt. Your covetousness practices cursed your children, just as you were warned in Second Peter chapter 2.
The whole Constitution thing is a scam.
The scam was to force you to pay the debts of the Revolutionary War.
The Constitutional Convention was convened under the Articles of Confederation in order to reorganize the national debt (the) for the purpose of getting enough taxing authority to satisfy the creditor. — By the way, the note was signed by Ben Franklin with his British title ESQ.
Congress, under the Articles of Confederation, authorized Ben Franklin to borrow 18 million Lira from the British Crown. He signed the note on July 16, 1782. The loan was due on January 1, 1788. When it became obvious that the note could not be paid, a Constitutional Convention was held to reorganize the bankruptcy. Did your government schools tell you this? Now read the first sentence of Article 6. We are still repaying that loan, which is why you are subject to the IRS which is run by your foreign benefactors.
The Constitutional Convention, which was held to amend the Articles of Confederation, prepared a Constitution that would be established when three-fourths of the states ratified it. Thereby forcing the non-consenting states to adapt a form of government against their will. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear any case that would question its own legitimacy in cases that were raised by learned jurists throughout the history of your once great nation. To study this issue, start with Clark’s Summary of American Law, Volume 1, Constitutional Law, page 465.
The Treaty of Paris, 1783, allows the United States to exist, yet King George claimed that he was retaining title over the Holy Roman Empire and the United States of America as Arch-Treasurer and Prince Elector. The very authority that allows the United States to exist, perpetuates the notion that Kings rule by divine right, and also retains the authority over “your” treasury for the Holy Roman Empire. If you claim that the U.S. has won its independence, then you are acknowledging the legitimacy of rest of the Treaty. Perhaps you can now understand why your Constitution was pushed on you, and why feudal tenure still applies, and why your U.S. Government is in no way founded upon the Christian religion. And indeed, to this very day, “your” Department of the Treasury is not part of your U.S. Government.*
On July 16, 1782 The North American Colonies entered into a Contract for the Guarantee of the re-payment of the 18 million lires entitled Contract Between the King and the Thirteen United States of North America
Then they signed the The Definitive Treaty of Peace 1783
Under Article 4 it states: “It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.”
The Constitutional Convention was convened under the Articles of Confederation to restructure the debt payment. If you became a federal citizen (by applying for a Social Security Number) then you are the collateral.
You consented — “striketh hands” Proverbs 22:26 and agreed to pay for the national debt. This is done by your own testimony. If you are employed through the federal government’s wage authorization number, then you have agreed to be the Human Resource. Estopple prevents you from complaining about what you agreed to. Furthermore, if you signed a federal form under penalty-of-perjury-oath then you agreed to be inferior to the graven image created by others. One only swears an oath to a superior according to Hebrews 6:16. You deny that we are all created equal. You ignore the warning in James 5:12 and deliberately condemn yourself.
* Don’t confuse the “U.S. Treasury”, which has the Mint, with the “Department of the Treasury” that has the IRS.
- Title 31 U.S. Code chapter 3 does not list the IRS as a part of the U.S. Treasury. (Note that the Government Printing Office no longer prints chapter 3 with the rest of the regulations)
- The IRS is not an agency of the U.S. Government. (Proof#1 — the commissioner “story” is easily debunked), (Proof#2 — see response 4)
- The IRS payroll is not paid by the Treasury, it is paid by the Department of Agriculture (see next paragraph).
- Pursuant to Treasury Delegation Order number 92, the IRS is trained under the direction of the United Nations Division of Human Resources.
- Executive Order 10422. The Office of Personnel Management is under the direction of the Secretary of the United Nations. Pursuant to Treasury Delegation Order number 91, the IRS entered into a Service Agreement with the U.S. Treasury Department (see Public Law 94-564 and its Legislative History page 5967) to service the Reorganization Plan for the Agency for International Development.
- The IRS is an also an agency of INTERPOL. 22 U.S.C. §263a. The memorandum of understanding is between the Secretary of the Treasury and the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development. They pay the IRS.
You may also be interested in how government regulated agriculture belongs to foreigners and why the IRS payroll is paid by the Department of Agriculture. See my essay From whom do the kings of the earth exact tribute, Item 10
To find out more about how you were tricked out of your rights by legalities that you didn’t understand, read my book The Citizen Cannot Complain.