AMERICA HELD CAPTIVE — Part 5 — How to recognize conspiracy when you see it.
JFK’s SECRET-SOCIETY SPEECH
President Kennedy warned us about secret societies and asked for help in the tremendous task of alerting the American people.
Here are some quotes from JFK’s “The President and the Press” speech to the Newspaper Publishers, 27 April 1961 (source)
- “The very word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings”
- “Today no war has been declared — and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack”
- “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”
- “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”
- “… I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed. “
- “… we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.”
JFK’s warning was only three months after Eisenhower’s farewell address warned us that
…Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, …. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted.”
Unfortunately for us, this Presidential alarm about being dominated by secret societies was suppressed after the JFK assassination.
In his 1999 campaign autobiography, A Charge to Keep, George W. Bush mentions his membership in Skull and Bones only in passing: “My senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society, so secret I can’t say anything more.”
These words are from Webster’s original American Dictionary, published in 1828 back when America was great.
CONSPIRACY, noun [Latin See Conspire.]
1. A combination of men for an evil purpose; an agreement between two or more persons, to commit some crime in concert; particularly, a combination to commit treason, or excite sedition or insurrection against the government of a state; a plot; as a conspiracy against the life of a king; a conspiracy against the government.
More than forty had made this conspiracy Acts 23:13.
2. In law, an agreement between two or more persons, falsely and maliciously to indict, or procure to be indicted, an innocent person of felony.
3. A concurrence; a general tendency of two or more causes to one event.
CONSPIRE, verb intransitive [Latin , to plot; to breathe. But the primary sense is to throw, to wind; hence spira, a fold, circle, wreath or band; and the sense of the verb is, to breathe together, or more probably, to wind or band together.]
1. To agree, by oath, covenant or otherwise, to commit a crime; to plot; to hatch treason.
The servants of Ammon conspired against him, and slew the king in his own house. 2 Kings 21:23.
They conspired against Joseph to slay him. Genesis 37:18.
2. In law, to agree falsely and maliciously to indict an innocent person of felony.
3. To agree; to concur to one end.
The press, the pulpit, and the stage, conspire to censure and expose our age.
All things conspire to make us prosperous.
JESUIT, noun s as z. One of the society of Jesus, so called, founded by Ignatius Loyola; a society remarkable for their cunning in propagating their principles.
JESUITISM, noun The arts, principles and practices of the Jesuits.
1. Cunning, deceit; hypocrisy; prevarication; deceptive practices to effect a purpose.
Now, let’s review some history:
1213 King John surrenders England to the Pope in exchange for his eternal salvation. Future English Colonies belong to the Pope. See discussion below.
1382-1395 Wycliffe translates the Latin Vulgate Bible into English. Manuscripts were copied by hand.
1408 English Catholics vow to never allow another unauthorized Bible translation.
1452 Doctrine of Discovery, quoted below
1455 Guttenberg Bible in Latin. Then translations in other languages. People begin to read the Bible for themselves.
1517 Martin Luther posts his 95 theses in Latin expecting a theological debate among his peers.
1536 William Tynndale was executed for translating the Bible into English.
1545 to 1563 Council of Trent turned the Catholic Church over to the Jusuits. The Jesuits’ goal is separation of church from all states UNTIL THEY CREATE A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT FOR THE POPE.
In the 1550s Queen Mary executes many, including six mothers for the crime of teaching their children the Lord’s Prayer.
1599 The Geneva Bible is printed. In 1620 the Mayflower Pilgrims would bring the Geneva Bible to America. They did not bring the 1611 King James’ government published Bible that they were fleeing from.
1615 Galileo sentenced to life in prison for observing the moons of Jupiter.
1773 Pope Clement XIV disbands the Jesuits and they flee to Protestant nations to freely walk among the halls of government to spread their hidden agenda. They become the Illuminati then the Freemasons.
1776 Freemasonry established in America.
1776 to today — Every American war was fought for the Jesuits. America is now the military arm of the Jesuits.
1793-1794 Reign of Terror in France
1814 Pope Pious VII capitulates and restores the Jesuits
1815 The Holy Alliance – Kings of Europe agree that the right to rule comes only from the divine authority of the Pope.
1829 to the horror of English speaking Christians everywhere, the British parliament was bullied into capitulating to the Catholics when they passed the Catholic Emancipation Act.
To create a one-world government for the pope will require destruction of all governments on earth. This is their plan. And it is working. The corruption, chaos, irresponsibility, wars and liberalism that you see around you are all part of the destruction of Protestantism. Even the tolerance of foreign terrorists is a direct result of their plans.
You will be assimilated, resistance is futile. If you resist, you will be executed. Christ warned us that those who endure to the end shall be saved. Matt 10:22, 24:13, Mark 13:13. Two millennia ago, all of Christ’s disciples were executed or imprisoned. They considered it joyous. (Second Corinthians 7:4).
To imagine the extent of their influence, just imagine the lies, deception, treachery and destruction of moral values that are needed to accomplish their goal. Then imagine what tentacles must control the world’s governments, religions, banks and news. Look at the history of what their bar association did to us. Look at the continual wars we have been tricked into. Do a quick search for who financed Hitler. Now envision a boot stomping on your face forever.
FAMOUS PEOPLE BELIEVED IN CONSPIRACY
The few who are aware of it, dare not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it…” — President Woodrow Wilson in his book The New Freedom
I do not like the late resurrection of the Jesuits. . . . If ever any congregation of men could merit eternal perdition on earth and in hell, according to these historians, though, like Pascal, true Catholics, it is this company of Loyola. Our system, however, of religious liberty must afford them an asylum; but if they do not put the purity of our elections to a severe trial, it will be a wonder.”
— John Adams to Thomas Jefferson May 5, 1816, The Works of John Adams, Vol 10, Letters 1811-1825
Translation: “I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits… If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of Loyola’s” as quoted in Fulop-Miller, Power and Secret of the Jesuits, 390.
It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe.”
— Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)
The Jesuits…are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with superadded features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous.”
— Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventor of the telegraph; author in the book Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)
The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.”
— Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)
“[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty.”
— R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary of the Navy)
If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person.”
–James Parton (American historian)
The [Jesuit Superior] General is at the head of this black and mute militia, which thinks, wills, acts, obeys – [as] the passive instrument of his designs. Their whole life must have but one aim – the advancement of the [Jesuit] Order to which they are attached.” (1912)
— Jeremiah J. Crowley (Irishman; ex-priest in the Roman Catholic Church; author of the book Romanism: Menace to the Nation)
Never before in the course of the world’s history had such a Society [i.e., the Jesuit Order] appeared. The old Roman Senate itself did not lay schemes for world domination with greater certainty of success.” (1800)
— Friedrich von Hardenberg (German philosopher)
“Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party.”
— Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)
…In [Heinrich] Himmler [who would become head of the Nazi SS] I see our Ignatius de Loyola. ””
— Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)
Within twenty years this country is going to rule the world. Kings and Emperors will soon pass away and the democracy of the United States will thake their place… When the United States rules the world, the Catholic Church will rule the world… Nothing can stand against the Church. I’d like to see the politician who would try to rule against the Church in Chicago. His reign would be short indeed.”
— Catholic Archbishop James Quigley, Chicago Daily Tribune, May 5, 1903.)
President Lincoln’s thoughts on the Jesuits as told to Charles Chiniquy :
So many plots have already been made against my life, that it is a real miracle that they have all failed . . . But can we expect that God will make a perpetual miracle to save my life? I believe not. The Jesuits are so expert in those deeds of blood that Henry IV (king of France who was assassinated by the Jesuit Revaillac for giving liberty to his people), said that it was impossible to escape them, and he became their victim, thought he did all he could to protect himself. My escape from their hands, since the letter of the Pope to Jeff Davis has sharpened a million of daggers to pierce my breast, would be more that a miracle. . . . I know that Jesuits never forget nor forsake (never give up). Man must not care how and where he dies, provided he dies at the post of honor and duty.”
- Martin Luther’s 95 Theses
- Martin Luther’s Open Letter to the Christian Nobility
- Martin Luther’s Babylon Captivity of the Church
- Martin Luther’s Against the Roman Papacy: An Institution of the Devil
- Martin Luther’s On Christian Liberty
- Martin Luther’s The Bondage of the Will
- The Footprints of the Jesuits by RW Thompson (former US Secretary of the Navy)
- Rulers of Evil by Tupper Saussy
- The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop
- The Black Pope – A History of the Jesuits by M F Cusack (Link)
- Fire in the Minds of Men – Origins of the Revolutionary Faith by James H. Billington (former chief librarian at the Library of Congress)
- The Foundation under Attack — The Roots of Apostasy by Michael DeSemylen
- .The Secret History of the Jesuits by Edmond Paris. (Link)
- Vicars of Christ: The Dark Side of the Papacy by Peter de Rosa, former Jesuit priest
- The Shadow of the Pope 1983, and The Secrets of the Pope 1989 by Tony Alamo (they sentenced him to 175 years in prison on false charges. The jury foreman asked the judge if they had to convict an innocent man, the judge replied “Obey my instructions”. Two FBI agents quit because they were not allowed to testify that he was innocent.)
- History Unveiling Prophecy or Time as an Interpreter By H. Grattan Guinness
- Code Word Barbelon — Danger in the Vatican: The Sons of Loyola and Their Plans for World Domination by P.D. Stuart (Link)
- Global Vatican by Francis Rooney, U.S. Ambassador to the Holy See.
- Kings and Priests by Phillip Samuel Leary, ISBN 978-1-257-50178-6
- Pope Francis, the Fox by Richard Bennett
- http://bereanbeacon.org by Richard Bennett, former Catholic Priest
- Vatican Billions by Avro Manhattan, 1983, Chick Publications
- Washington in the Lap of Rome, Justin Fulton
- Vicars of Christ: The Dark Side of the Papacy by Peter De Rosa
- The Suppressed Truth About the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln, Burke McCarty, 1922
Even those who are fooled by government can spot the trend.
The Alliance of May 15, 1213 A.D. was a treaty between Pope Innocent III and King John of England conveying all rights, titles, and interests in England’s lands to the Holy Roman See. The Kings of England were indebted to Rome for their wealth, power and authority. ENGLAND AND ENGLISH COLONIES BELONG TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE.
- The Vatican’s 1452 Doctrine of Discovery required explorers who discover new lands “… to capture, vanquish and subdue the Sarccens, pagans and other enemies of Christ to take all their possessions and property and to put them into perpetual slavery.”
- 1492 Columbus claimed the New World for the pope.
- In Papal Bull of September 26, 1493 entitled “Dudum Siquidem” Pope Alexander VI extended Spain’s rights to the New World. Spain’s rights come from the Pope. Columbus’ Book of Privileges written in 1502 before his final voyage, a copy of which is in the U.S. National Archives, has a transcription of this Papal Bull.
- The Catholics then settled Maryland as a Catholic colony for English Catholics. Lord Baltimore, whose father was the Secretary of State to King Charles I, founded Maryland. His property in the 1663 property records is titled to “Rome”. This information was in earlier editions of the Catholic Encyclopedia under the article on John Carroll, but it was deleted from the 1967 edition to keep you from knowing that Washington D.C. was built on property titled to Rome.
- In October 1781, after three weeks of negotiations, Cornwallis, who was a Freemason, “surrendered” to George Washington, whom was a lower ranking Freemason, on the condition that the Bank of England would control the central bank of your new government. Cornwallis’ troops were then allowed to keep their arms and ammunition – very unusual for a “surrender”. The theretofore worthless Continentals were then redeemed at 100 cents to the dollar with British silver. The British troops occupied America, with their arms and ammunition, until 1796 (for seventeen more years), as required by the Jay Treaty. We were allowed to occupy “our” land only as they made their gradual withdrawal. The Jay Treaty is available at www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/diplomacy/jay.htm
Just as a comparison: General MacArthur occupied Japan for 7 years after Japan surrendered. We didn’t win the American Revolution any more than Japan won the last World War.
- After the Revolutionary War Ben Franklin and John Adams signed the peace treaty with Great Britain (The Treaty of Paris in 1783). This allows the United States to exist. The very treaty that allows the U.S. to exist also acknowledges that King George retains his title as Arch-Treasurer of the Holy Roman Empire and of the United States of America. Did your government school teach you this?
- Congress, under the Articles of Confederation, Authorized Ben Franklin to borrow money for war reparations from the British Crown. The loan was for 18 million Lire. He signed the note on July 16, 1782. The loan was due on January 1, 1788. When it became obvious that the note could not be paid, a Constitutional convention was held to reorganize the bankruptcy. Did your government schools tell you this? Now read the first sentence of Article 6.
Franklin signed the loan note with his English title of Esquire, as agent of the King — hypothecating America to his King.
- The Alliance of 1213 remains intact. America exists only as property of the Pope. (The Holy Roman Empire is perpetuated to us today through the American Bar Association, which is a subsidiary of the British Bar Association).
- Franklin’s debt resulted in the U.S. Constitution. Constitutors wrote it.
- The Articles of Confederation required all amendments to be unanimous, yet the Constitutional Convention, which was held to amend the Articles of Confederation, prepared a Constitution to be established when three-fourths of the states ratified it. The US Supreme Court cannot hear any case that would question its own legitimacy, but learned jurists throughout the history of your once great nation have raised these important issues. Start with Clark’s Summary of American Law, Volume 1, Constitutional Law, page 465.
- The District of Columbia is a district within Maryland. The District of Columbia is land cession from Maryland. `Cession’ is not the word `ceded’. The word “cession” is used in your Constitution in Article 1, section 8 clause 17 for the government acquisition of Washington DC. It does not use words that imply permanent federal jurisdiction, or even federal land title to Washington, DC. Cession, in ecclesiastical law means, “… vacating a benefice without proper dispensation.” And just in case you were afraid to ask: The word “Benefice” is defined in Black’s Law Dictionary as “A term derived from the feudal law, in which it signified a permanent … estate held by feudal tenure.” Original States are church property. Maryland was the Catholic’s state. If the Pope did not vacate the benefice known as the District of Columbia, then the Pope still has a legitimate claim to this permanent estate held by feudal tenure, and all property attached to it, and all future income from that property.
You are that property. There right to their property is enforced by Roman Law. Christ came to deliver people from Roman government. Now go to a law dictionary and look up today’s term Civil Law.
- U.S. Supreme Court in Olmstead v. United States, 277 U.S. 438, 469-471
“In a government of laws, the existence of the government will be imperiled if it fails to observe the law scrupulously. Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy.”
All of Christ’s original disciples were executed or imprisoned. They did not comply with the Roman occupational government.
When Lincoln issued his gold backed greenbacks, a London Banker James Hazard issued a warning in the London Times called the Hazard Circular.
“If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in North America, shall become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. The brains and wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe!” — as quoted from Baird, Robert Bruce, 2006. America’s Assassinations and Aspirations, page 8.
This Hazard Circular led to the Resumption Act of 1870 to reauthorize funding of a National Debt.
So, what do you think happened? Answer:
When I stand in the United States Treasury I stand on English soil.” — Nathaniel P. Banks (Congressman 1853-1857, 65-73, 75-79, 89-91, Speaker of the House of Representatives 1856-1857, Governor of Massachusetts 1858-1861, General in the Union Army 1861-1865)
More than 70 years ago Alice Bailey’s 10 strategies to destroy Christianity & develop a new morality to change Christian traditions.
1. take prayer and God out of the education system
2. reduce parental authority over children
3. destroy the Christian family structure
4. cause society to reevaluate sexual freedom, reduce the population by making abortion legal
5. make divorce easy and legal to free people from the concept of marriage for life.
6. promote homosexuality as an alternative lifestyle
7. corrupt and defile art
8. use media to brainwash the population
9. promote a new world order to overshadow the Christian faith.
10 . have governments make the previous points into laws, and get the church to endorse these changes.
These are incorporated into the U.S. Lucis Trust.
Alinsky was Hillary Clinton’s mentor. And Obama wrote about him. Here is an article about his Rules for Radicals
CLOWARD AND PIVIN conspiracy is more than a conspiracy. More…
REVISION OF THE UNITED NATIONS CHARTER
Hearings before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Foreign Relations
United States Senate
81st Congress, 2d Session
on Resolutions relative to the United Nations charter, Atlantic Union, World Federation, etc.
Feb. 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 13, 15, 17, and 20, 1950
Printed for the use of the Committee on Foreign Relations
U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE, WASHINGTON, 1950: 64429
February 17, 1950
STATEMENT OF JAMES PAUL WARBURG OF CONN.
In support of Senate Concurrent Resolution 56:
“We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest.”
Welcome to your Novus Ordo Seclorum.
By the way, the Warburg family has a history of involvement. During World War I, Paul Warburg was the head of the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank and his brother Max Warburg was the head of the German central bank.
The Declaration of Independence says “it is their right, it is their duty to throw off such Government”
* ~ ~ ~ *
No form of collectivism can recognize individual rights. Your master’s privilege to choose for you is not your choice.
COMRADES, PAY ATTENTION.
In 1953 Norman Dodd’s was the Research Director for the Reece Congressional Committee to investigate the activities of “charitable” foundations.
Rowan Gaither, the President of the Ford Foundation:
“Mr. Dodd, all of us here at the policy making level of the foundation have at one time or another served in the OSS [the Office of Strategic Services, the forerunner of the CIA] or the European Economic Administration, operating under directives from the White House. We operate under those same directives…The substance of the directives under which we operate is that we shall use our grant making power to so alter life in the United States that we can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.”
Liink: COMMUNIST AGENDA IN AMERICA
* ~ ~ ~ *
Abolitionist Henry Highland Garnet:
“Let your motto be resistance! Resistance! No oppressed people have ever secured their liberty without resistance.”