Do you like to solve puzzles?
Would you like to figure out why there is government deception all around you?
Would you like to figure out why there is little hope of securing the blessings of liberty?
Here are your clues:
- The Declaration of Independence says the Laws of Nature and the Laws of Nature’s God entitle the United States to exist. Most people refuse to live in harmony with the Laws of Nature.
- The Declaration of Independence says we are endowed by our Creator with unalienable rights.
- The Declaration of Independence says that governments are instituted among men to secure Creator-endowed unalienable rights.
- The Declaration of Independence held the truth that we are all created equal. But most people did not want to be equal. They consented to be governed.
- The Constitution secured the blessings of liberty.
- Government authority is delegated only by the Constitution. The tenth amendment says so, as do Supreme Court decisions. Other (non constitutional) acts can be allowed by the Laws of Nature, such as the right to save a life.
- According to vice President Thomas Jefferson, People in states are subject only to three federal crimes. The crimes mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, and no other crimes whatever.
- According to the Supreme Court and other courts and law textbooks, people in states are not protected by federal laws, not even the first eight amendments to the U.S. Constitution. Not even bankruptcy. Not even the U.S. Constitutional guarantee of the due process of law.
- According to the Supreme Court States must protect people from the federal government.
- The IRS is not an agency of the United States. Yet the Department of Agriculture pays the IRS employees’ salaries.
- Nobody is required to get or have a SSN to live or work in the U.S.
- Social Security Cards can only be issued to applicants for welfare programs funded by federal funds. (Paupers).
- The government secured the blessings of liberty — Until you consented to be governed.
- Welfare for people is not authorized by the U.S. Constitution. The constitutional term “General Welfare” is only for the specific things listed.
- Paupers are people supported at public expense. The Articles of Confederation says they have no rights of citizenship. Neither do fugitives.
- Socialists cannot become citizens of the United States.
- Thee civil laws reduce the ungrateful freedman to a condition of servitude.
- “a state of dependence will inevitably oblige the inferior to take the will of him, on whom he depends, …”
- The word “Cession” is used in your Constitution in Article 1, section 8 clause 17 for the government acquisition of Washington DC. Cession is not the word ceded. “Cession” does not imply permanent federal jurisdiction, or even federal land title to Washington, DC.
- The Civil law IS the Roman Law.
- According to the Constitution, Presidents must be residents. Senators and Congressmen must not be inhabits.
- Judicial courts are established (not constituted) by Article 3. Legislative tribunals are constituted (not established) by Article 1. The Constitution that created separate branches of government also delegated specific checks and balances. A statute of limitations or court sentencing guidelines cannot apply to judicial courts— these only apply to legislative tribunals.
- Legislative tribunals cannot be delegated judicial powers, because the legislature has none to delegate. Judicial powers are delegated by the Constitution to the courts established by it.
- Every law dictionary will tell you: All men are either freemen or slaves. Omnes hominess aut liberi sunt aut servi.
You now have enough hints to untangle the web that ensnared you. It took me 30 years to figure it out. It will take years to unlearn the deceptions you have been taught. You can save years of confusion by reading my articles and essays at NotFooledByGovernment.com.
“if a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be,”
— Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Colonel Charles Yancey (6 January 1816)