The phrase “Ties that bind” refers to shared beliefs that are stronger than the beliefs that can separate us. But strong delusions have come upon the USA in the past 90 years that bind us to shared beliefs that will destroy us. These are the Lies That Bind. The Bible predicts an era when people will not be able to discern good from evil. Those times are now.
Have you lost control of your life because of government lies and regulations?
If you had known the Laws of Nature and the Laws of Nature’s God you would not have followed cleverly devised fables and been snared1. Even the Bible says “Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them.”
My articles explain fundamental laws that everyone ignores.
THE LIES THAT BIND
The No. 1 lie that binds is that Christians must obey government. Truth: For almost two millennia Christians refused to obey government and were executed for their beliefs. To cure yourself from Gaslighting2 propagandists read my posts on When must a Christian Obey Government? and Will You Be Deceived Into Getting the Mark of the Beast?
(2) Lie: Social Security Numbers are required. Yet, there is no law that requires you to get or have a SSN to live or work in the United States (More…).
(3) Lie: You “paid into” the Social Security system and they promised to give you some of it back in your old age. Yet, the Supreme Court says there is no SS trust fund (More…). You did not pay into the system (More…). All forms of welfare are socialism. Socialism will destroy us. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors’ wealth. Forced charity is not charity, it is theft. You have no right to participate in a system that forcibly collects money from your neighbor, and yourself, just so you can live more comfortably. Your society now takes care of social needs by a socialism that relies on force, fear and violence. It should be the other way around — you have a duty to love your neighbor as much as you love yourself — to take care of community’s social needs through a daily ministration that relies on a system of faith, hope, and charity.
(4) Lie:The U.S. Constitution requires you to be subject to federal laws. Yet, Vice President Thomas Jefferson reassured us that people in States were subject to only three federal laws, the three crimes mentioned in the Constitution, “and no other crimes whatever”. IF YOU ARE SUBJECT TO MORE THAN 3 FEDERAL LAWS3, I should think that you would want to know why.
(5) Lie: You are a citizen just because you were “born in the United States”. Yet, this is not what the 14th Amendment says. The Supreme Court ruled that you must also be subject to the jurisdiction thereof — “not merely subject in some respect or degree to the jurisdiction of the United States, but completely subject to their political jurisdiction, and owing them direct and immediate allegiance.”
(6) Lie: Marriage licenses are required to get married.
(7) Lie: Driver licenses are required to operate your family car on the road. (More…)
Other lies: All wages are taxable. The IRS is an agency of the United States. The Federal Reserve is federal. The money collected by the IRS pays to run the government. The Bill of Rights grants rights. Bankruptcy can impair the obligation of contracts.
CAN A LIE BIND?
“illegitimate and unconstitutional practices get their first footing in that way, namely, by silent approaches and slight deviations from legal modes of procedure. It is the duty of courts to be watchful for the constitutional rights of the citizen, and against any stealthy encroachment thereon.“— The U.S. Supreme Court, Boyd v. United States, 116 US 616, Page 635
“Fraud vitiates every transaction and all contracts. Indeed, the principle is often stated, in broad and sweeping language, that fraud destroys the validity of everything into which it enters”-– 37 Am Jur 2d, Section 8
“There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments.”— U.S. Supreme Court in U.S. v. Throkmorton, 98 US 61 (in 1878). at bottom of page 64.
Beware: you must have proof of fraud, and the proof must be admissible in your court case.
- Suggestion: read the Supreme Court case Steward Machine co. v. Davis (1937) 301 US 548, https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/301/548.html
Start reading at the rebuttal to “employment is one so essential to the pursuit of happiness that it may not be burdened with a tax”.
2 “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders. It is done slowly, so the victim doesn’t realize how much they’ve been brainwashed.”— Stephanie Sarkis Post on Psychology Today. Gaslighting: Know It and Identify It to Protect
3. “The canon of construction which teaches that legislation of Congress, unless a contrary intent appears, is meant to apply only within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States”— US Supreme Court in Foley Brothers v. Filardo, 336 U.S. 281
The term “United States” may be used in any one of several senses.  It may be merely the name of a sovereign occupying the position analogous to that of other sovereigns in the family of nations.  It may designate the territory over which the sovereignty of the United States extends, or  it may be the collective name of the states which are united by and under the Constitution.
– U.S. Supreme Court, Hooven & Allison Co. vs Evatt, 324 U.S. 652 (1945)
The Buck Act extends federal jurisdiction to anyone receiving a federal benefit.
==== ::::: ====
My in-depth explanation of REGULATIONS.
All of Christ’s Apostles warned us of being snared. If regulations have you trapped by an agency in their Administrative Hearings, I recommend the book The Authoritarians: Their Assault on Individual Liberty, the Constitution, and Free Enterprise from the 19th Century to the Present.
==== ::::: ====
If you want to challenge the loss of your rights, I recommend an online law course for those who will fight against the powers-that-be. It has save me and it might just be your get-out-of-jail card. HowToWinInCourt.com
If you want to join me in pondering how the deep state infiltrators got into power, read my 32 page report that questions lawyer’s integrity.
==== ::::: ====
Steven D. Miller is a freelance writer producing informative Articles, blog posts, ghost writing, newsletters, web pages, case studies, white papers, reports, eBooks and high-density documentaries. He is available to offer hope to any audience that yearns to breathe free.
Clark Kent is not going to show up to fight your never ending battle for Truth, Justice, and the American Way. But I will.