There are standard moral values in the Bible that will keep you from being led astray. The Bible has many warnings about welfare.
God’s people have a long history of being taken captive. Abraham had to deliver us from Babylon. Moses led us from slavery under Pharoah. Christ led us from Roman military occupation. After Christ led Christians out of Roman occupation, Paul warned the Galatians to ” Stand fast therefore in the liberty with which Christ has made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”
The same unchanging Biblical advice applies to us today. When asked about the end-times, Christ said “take heed that ye be not deceived.”
Will you know enough to avoid captivity when the brimstone hits the fan?
I suggest that you repent and seek moral values so that you will not be deceived by fake news.
FAKE NEWS. There are plenty of hints that the end-times will involve deception. Second Thessalonians 2:9-10 speaks of deceivableness and delusion in the end times. And there a plenty of other warnings (More…).
The globalists’ deep-state infiltrators gain power by demoralizing you. You can avoid deceptions only if you can manage your own affairs and avoid their psychological manipulations.
You can avoid demoralizing (removing your morals) by refusing to
- Believe scare tactics. Don’t fall for warnings about being attacked. (Christ said there would be rumors of wars).
- seek government benefits
- Conformity, go-along to get along with the crowd, capitulate, obey the bully, fail to take a stand. You cannot comply your way out of tyranny.
- Covet thy neighbors’ wealth, or anything that is thy neighbor’s.
BIBLE WARNINGS ABOUT WELFARE
- The Apostle Paul, at Romans 11:9, repeated King David’s warning that government charity would be a snare to trap you.
- Proverbs 23, don’t be enticed by the food offered by rulers.
- Genesis 14:23 don’t accept anything, not even a shoelace, from a king.
- Corban (the Roman system of forced welfare contributions), nullifies the word of God according to Mark 7:13. (this is not the earlier system of voluntary welfare contributions, Strong’s 7133)
- When Christ bestowed upon his apostles a kingdom (where God’s laws prevail) he warned them not to have a top-down government, but to have a bottom-up government to provide for the needy of society. During the Last Supper, the apostles wanted their government to be like the kings of the gentiles who call themselves benefactors yet rule over others to forcibly extract the offerings. Christ said “you shall not be so”. We are to serve one another voluntarily. Luke 22:25-26.
- Second Thessalonians 3:10 “that if any would not work, neither should he eat.” (Don’t associate with freeloaders.)
We are to have a daily ministration to provide for the needy of society. It is based on faith, hope and charity. Love your neighbor as yourself is almost a 50% tax. You get to administer your charity in a way that strengthens the less fortunate.
When we were convinced that it was no longer a sin to desire benefits at the expense of our neighbor “Faith, Hope, and Charity began to flee out of our Church”. [The Twelve Conclusions of the Lollards, The First Conclusion.]
Forced charity is not charity. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors’ wealth. If you expect to live more comfortably by using government to forcibly take from your neighbor, then you become a tyrant. You reject God and curse your children with debt and teach them to “receive the reward of unrighteousness… with covetous practices, cursed children”. [2 Peter 2:13-14]
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN MY ESSAYS:
SSNs are not required to live or work in the United States. There is no requirement to participate in socialism.