There are too many rumors about the gold fringed flag that flies in every courtroom1 that you are dragged into.
- The U.S. flag is defined by law. The flag law is codified in Title Four of the United States Code. It does not have a yellow fringe.
- When you are in a courtroom do you see a U.S. flag attached to a wall? A flag on the wall is attached to the real estate and appurtenant thereto. It is part of the land.
- When you are in a courtroom do you see a U.S. flag with yellow fringe, not attached to a wall, but on a pole planted by dismounted troops? If so you have been given actual notice that you are under martial law. The citizen cannot complain because he has voluntarily submitted himself to such a form of government.
Here is the verifiable fact, from rock-solid sources.
The yellow fringe flag is a military2 flag. Understand the deceptions and do not be fooled3.
Many people assume that the military flag in courts is proof of Executive control over the court, but not Congressional control over the courts. If you need to see more proof of Congressional Control of courts, read my post Martial Law Takeover of Courts.
(see U.S. Supreme Court Luther v. Borden, 48 US 1 for the first three, then martial law rule was necessary for the 8 Amendments that specify, within the amendment, that Congress to enforce. Congress must enforce them because they are contrary to States’ common law, even if they are contrary to State Constitutions. The separation of powers prevent Legislative power from control over the Judicial power except for the Constitutional checks-and-balances.)
In my article on Martial Law, you will find out HOW TO RECOGNIZE MARTIAL LAW WHEN YOU SEE IT. With more proof than you can tolerate.
The laws of Congress in Title 4 United States Code section 1 describe a United States Flag. There is no mention of yellow fringe. The national flag when representing the national civil jurisdiction has no yellow fringe on its borders.
But under martial law, the yellow fringe is required.
The 1925 Attorney General Opinion 34 OP ATTY GEN 483:
“The placing of the fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are with the discretion of the President as Commander and Chief of the Army and Navy.”
“Ancient custom sanctions the use of fringe on the regimental colors and standards, but there seems to be no good reason or precedent for its use on other flags.” The Adjutant General of the Army, March 28, 1924.
Army Regulation AR840-10, 1 October 1979 requires fringe to be used on their flags.
“2-3. Sizes and occasions for display,
b. national flags listed below are for indoor display and for use in ceremonies and parades. For these purposes the United States flag will be rayon banner cloth, trimmed on three sides with golden fringe, 2 1/2 inches wide. It will be the same size as the flags displayed or carried with it.
c. Authorization for indoor display.
(4) each military courtroom.
The display of yellow fringe is prohibited outside the federal military jurisdiction, according to Army Regulation AR840-10 1-c(4) and 1-6e(3).
“1-6 Restrictions. The following limitations and prohibitions are applicable to flags, guidons, streamers, and components.
e. Unauthorized use of official flags, guidons, and streamers or replicas thereof, including those presently or formerly carried by US Army units, by other than the office, individual, or organization for which authorized, is prohibited except as indicated in (3) below.
(3) Recognized United States Army Division associations…”
States must protect you from the Gold Fringed federal tribunals.
“even in time of war, if the civil courts are open”
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
My essay on martial law.
My post on Martial Law Takeover of Courts
And my book The Citizen Cannot Complain — if 14th Amendment citizens were ever allowed to complain in an Article 3 judicial court, then the Supreme Court could be forced to rule that slave owners must be paid for the slaves that were stolen by the 13th Amendment. That is why the citizen cannot complain in any court.
1. Legislative Tribunals are constituted by Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution. Whereas Judicial Courts are established by Article 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Don’t be fooled by legislative tribunals calling themselves courts.
A judicial court is authorized to exist if your Constitution authorizes it under the Judicial Article. According to the language of the U.S. Constitution, Judicial courts are established. Legislative tribunals are not established, they are constituted. Your state Constitution will be similar. It takes an Act of Congress to bring a legislative tribunal into existence. Do not be fooled that they are called courts.
There is no Act of Congress before 1948 naming any Court “The United States District Court”, or “The United States Circuit Court of Appeals”. These two Courts did not exist before 1948. They are NOT established by the Article III judicial branch of the U.S. government. In 1948 Congress enacted Title 28 USC into Positive Law. This title creates courts that do not possess the judicial power of the United States. They can be delegated legislative authority only, because the Constitution did not establish them. They can only possess legislative authority, because the legislature does not have any judicial authority to delegate to them. (such as Military jurisdiction — Again, a judicial court is established if the Constitution authorizes it under the Judicial Article). They can possess the Military jurisdiction that the eight martial law amendments that specifically state that the amendment “shall be enforced by Congress”. These two courts were created by statute — Title 28 US Code. Before 1948 it was impossible for these two Courts to exist. Again: Article 1, section 8 authorizes Congress “To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court”. Legislative tribunals are not judicial courts.
2. If you were observant you would notice that the Martial Law Amendments (13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 23, 24, 26) have words within the Amendments themselves that Congress shall enforce them. They are NOT self-enforcing as the Supreme Law of The Land that judges in every state would be bound thereby (Article 6 second paragraph). Congress enforces them even if they violate State Constitutions.
YES, you are under marital law. According to Senate Report 93-549, written in 1973:
Since March the 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and control the lives of all American citizens”
3. Under the U.S. Constitution, in 1798, Vice President Thomas Jefferson reassured the people of Kentucky that they were free from all federal laws, except for the three crimes mentioned in the Constitution, “and no other crimes whatever”. He went on to say
“(and all other their acts which assume to create, define, or punish crimes other than those enumerated in the Constitution) are altogether void and of no force, and that the power to create, define, and punish such other crimes is reserved, and of right appertains solely and exclusively to the respective States, each within its own Territory.”
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
My essay Your All Capitalized Name
My essay on Are There Any Sovereign Citizens
My essay on Driving — Do you really need a license to have liberty?
My essay on Birth Certificates — Do they really transfer your “biological property” to the government?
My essay on Legal Lingo — learn how to read the law. Don’t get fooled out of your rights by legalities that you don’t understand.
My essay 16 things the government forgot to tell you about the Social Security System — Yes, it does change your citizenship.
Martial Law Rule by Robert Wangrud
I recommend the following books:
- Consent to Be Governed: Why We Don’t Have Rights Anymore America has been conquered by Collectivist Central Planners who are trained to cunningly deceive you. You waived your rights by submitting to legalities you did not understand. Learn their deceptions and don’t be enslaved again by the yoke of bondage.
- Lawyer Corruption, a critical examination of how U.S. Justice has been slowly perverted for over two centuries.
If you are an unfortunate victim of government overreach, you may be interested in “How To Win In Court” self-help course”. Learn the procedures and practices that run American courts. If you do not know how to defend your rights in their courts, you will lose. If you don’t know how to control the judge, you will lose. For less cost than one hour with a lawyer, you can gain enough knowledge to fight your own battles.
If you want to encourage me to create more content, please donate. I accept donations through a secure PayPal link. DONATE NOW
—- ==== —-
Steven D. Miller is a freelance copywriter producing informative blog posts, white papers, eBooks and high-density documentaries. He is available to offer hope to any audience that yearns to breathe free. Contact him at Steven.Miller@LibertyContentWriter.com