There are too many rumors about the gold fringed flag that flies in every courtroom1,3 that you are dragged into. Here is the verifiable fact, from rock-solid sources.
The yellow fringe flag is a military2 flag. Understand the deceptions and do not be fooled4.
The laws of Congress in Title 4 United States Code section 1 describe a United States Flag. There is no mention of yellow fringe. The national flag when representing the national civil jurisdiction has no yellow fringe on its borders.
But under martial law, the yellow fringe is required.
The 1925 Attorney General Opinion 34 OP ATTY GEN 483:
“The placing of the fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and arrangement of the start in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are with the discretion of the President as Commander and Chief of the Army and Navy.”
“Ancient custom sanctions the use of fringe on the regimental colors and standards, but there seems to be no good reason or precedent for its use on other flags.” The Adjutant General of the Army, March 28, 1924.
1959 President Eisenhower’s Executive Order 10834 as originally published in Federal Register at 24 FR 6865 says a military flag is a flag that has a Fringe border on three sides.
Army Regulation AR840-10, 1 October 1979 requires fringe to be used on their flags.
“2-3. Sizes and occasions for display,
b. national flags listed below are for indoor display and for use in ceremonies and parades. For these purposes the United States flag will be rayon banner cloth, trimmed on three sides with golden fringe, 2 1/2 inches wide. It will be the same size as the flags displayed or carried with it.
c. Authorization for indoor display.
(4) each military courtroom.
The display of yellow fringe is prohibited outside the federal military jurisdiction, according to Army Regulation AR840-10 1-c(4) and 1-6e(3).
“1-6 Restrictions. The following limitations and prohibitions are applicable to flags, guidons, streamers, and components.
e. Unauthorized use of official flags, guidons, and streamers or replicas thereof, including those presently or formerly carried by US Army units, by other than the office, individual, or organization for which authorized, is prohibited except as indicated in (3) below.
(3) Recognized United States Army Division associations…”
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
1. Legislative Tribunals are constituted by Article 1 of the U.S. Constitution. Whereas Judicial Courts are established by Article 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Don’t be fooled by legislative tribunals calling themselves courts.
2. If you were observant you would notice that the Martial Law Amendments (13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 23, 24, 26) state within the Amendments themselves that Congress shall enforce them. They are NOT self-enforcing as the Supreme Law of The Land that judges in every state would be bound thereby (Article 6 second paragraph). Congress enforces them even if they violate State Constitutions. (See Hint 1 above).
YES, you are under marital law. According to Senate Report 93-549, written in 1973:
Since March the 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and control the lives of all American citizens”
3. A judicial court is authorized to exist if your Constitution authorizes it under the Judicial Article. According to the language of the U.S. Constitution, Judicial courts are established. Legislative tribunals are not established, they are constituted. Your state Constitution will be similar. It takes an Act of Congress to bring a legislative tribunal into existence. Do not be fooled that they are called courts.
There is no Act of Congress before 1948 naming any Court “The United States District Court”, or “The United States Circuit Court of Appeals”. These two Courts did not exist before 1948. In 1948 Congress enacted Title 28 USC into Positive Law. This title creates courts that do not possess the judicial power of the United States. They can be delegated legislative authority only, because the Constitution did not establish them. They can only possess legislative authority, because the legislature created them. (such as Military jurisdiction — Again, a judicial court is established if the Constitution authorizes it under the Judicial Article). They can possess the Military jurisdiction that the martial law amendments that “shall be enforced by Congress”. Under Title 28 act of Congress these two courts were created by statute. Before 1948 it was impossible for these two Courts to exist.). Again: Article 1, section 8 authorizes Congress “To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court”. Legislative tribunals are not judicial courts.
4. Under the U.S. Constitution, in 1798, Vice President Thomas Jefferson reassured the people of Kentucky that they were free from all federal laws, except for the three crimes mentioned in the Constitution, “and no other crimes whatever”. He went on to say
(and all other their acts which assume to create, define, or punish crimes other than those enumerated in the Constitution) are altogether void and of no force, and that the power to create, define, and punish such other crimes is reserved, and of right appertains solely and exclusively to the respective States, each within its own Territory.”