by Steven D. Miller
Every January 22 the feminists rally in Washington to celebrate the anniversary of a Supreme Court decision that the liberals claim “grants rights” to feminists. The more radicalized feminists believe that they have an absolute right to be an individual, and a baby deprives them of this absolute right. They characterize their own baby as a parasite.
Liberal wackos always want to be god* because they cannot tolerate a righteous God. They believe that governments grant rights, whereas the Declaration of Independence says that we are endowed by a Creator with unalienable rights, that to secure these Creator-endowed rights, governments are instituted among men. The purpose of government is to protect pre-existing rights. The extremists ignore that government is entitled to execute murderers.
Why should this affect you ?
According to the Declaration of Independence, governments are instituted among men to secure the Creator-endowed rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If the Supreme Court cannot protect the right to innocent life, how can they protect YOUR right to life? Is your own right to life now subject to their “equal protection of the law”; equal to the rights of the innocent? OR has the purpose of government changed? OR is there something that you are not being told?
Abortion is part of the planned destruction of America. Many people are fooled into thinking that abortion is legal, but they don’t bother to find out if this is true. Abortion is still murder of the innocent.
Americans have killed more than 56 million babies. (Source). Their blood cries out for justice. We kill about 3,000 American babies every day — about the same number of lives lost in the 9/11 terror attack. Yet no one cries out for justice. Source.
ROE V. WADE DID NOT LEGALIZE ABORTION.
Proof #2 – The court case Roe v. Wade was about Fourteenth Amendment due process privacy, NOT about abortion. The Supreme Court in Roe v. Wade found a way — through the Fourteenth Amendment* — to prohibit government snooping into the first trimester of a pregnancy. Government cannot snoop to find the crime of abortion during the first trimester. (Just as Murder — or any other crime — that is committed in the privacy of a closet has Constitutional protection against government snooping without a search warrant. But when the crime becomes known, it must be prosecuted.) Once government knows of a crime, they are required to prosecute. To state otherwise is to deny the very purpose of government.
*The Abortion privacy considered in Roe v. Wade is ONLY a Fourteenth Amendment right. (the Fourteenth Amendment was ratified after the Civil War to give federal benefits to the freed slaves who had no other means of support. Yet Roe was a white girl who had nothing to do with freed slaves.)
Proof #3 – The definition of Murder did not change. Seven years after Roe v. Wade, Black’s Law Dictionary Fifth Edition was published. It kept the traditional definition of the term murder to specifically include intentional killing of a fetus.
Proof #4 – Abortion (during the first trimester, if unreported to government prosecutors) was decriminalized, it was not legalized. Roe v. Wade was based on a precedence case that decriminalized (but did not legalize) family privacy.
The Supreme Court relied heavily on their prior decision in Griswold v. Connecticut* 381 U.S. 479, which decriminalized condom use by married couples. But that case only decriminalized, it did not legalize, condom use by married couples. *
* In Griswold v. Connecticut 381 US 479, the Supreme Court determined that married couples can privately use condoms. But this was a 14th Amendment due process concern. And ONLY a due-process concern. It was not a Fourth Amendment privacy case. In fact, no one ever claimed that there was anything wrong with the written law. The only complaint was the way it was enforced. The argument being decided was “that the accessory statute as applied violated the Fourteenth Amendment.”
Proof #5 – The Supreme Court could not have taken the case if the facts were known. The entire case is based on fraud. Roe v. Wade was based on a lie. Miss Roe, whose real name was Norma McCorvey later confessed that she was NOT the victim of a rape by three men. She wanted Texas law to be changed to allow legal abortions of rape victims (which she was not). The Supreme Court will not take a case from someone not damaged by government (according to their Ashwander case).
Those who have overthrown one nation, under God, want you to believe that abortion was legalized, so that sex will have no consequences. Yet the LORD of the Bible invented sex with life and death consequences.
As you can see from the very limited scope of Roe v. Wade as a privacy case that clarified the Griswold decision “that the accessory statute as applied violated the Fourteenth Amendment.” It should therefore not be surprising that the Supreme Court would also maintain the strict limits of the privacy scope. Which it has done:
- In Webster v. Reproductive Health Services, 492 U.S. 490 (1989), The Supreme Court in Webster allowed for states to legislate in an aspect that had previously been thought to be forbidden under Roe v. Wade
- In Planned Parenthood v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992), The Supreme Court created the standards used by the Court in deciding any laws that restrict abortion. The ruling in Planned Parenthood v. Casey has allowed states to create and pass more laws that restrict access to abortion.
Innocent blood is on your hands if your Congressional representative authorized murder with your consent, on your behalf, in your name.
We kill 3,000 babies every day and no one seems to care. The 9-11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center didn’t even kill that many people.
GOVERNMENT ONCE PROTECTED RIGHTS OF THE UNBORN
International treaties already recognize abortion as genocide. The Genocide Treaty, 78 UNTS 277 defines the crime of genocide, in time of peace or in time of war, to include “… in whole or in part … measures taken to prevent births within the [ethnical, racial, or religious] group”.
And courts have ruled that an unborn fetus is sometimes a person for personal injury or wrongful death, and for other reasons (but not for 14th Amendment purposes).
Stem cell research cannot be funded with federal funds because it requires the destruction of a human embryo. Yet we kill full term babies during their birth while politicians say “they’re just temporarily alive anyway”.
When the prosecutors and politicians wink at the murders, then the very purpose of government is ignored.
Olmstead v. United States, 277 U.S. 438, 469-471.
In a government of laws, the existence of the government will be imperiled if it fails to observe the law scrupulously. Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy.”
Senator Obama, while debating an abortion bill that would recognize Constitutional rights of babies that survive a failed partial-birth abortion, insisted that they should be killed because “they’re just temporarily alive anyway”. What’s next? Now that your health care is to be decided by Obamacare — what will happen to you if you have a terminal prognosis? Are you “just temporarily alive anyway”?
GOVERNMENT ONCE DEFENDED THOSE WHO COULD NOT DEFEND THEMSELVES. It was one of the main reasons that we created a government. What better way to destroy America than to fool people into thinking that innocent lives cannot qualify for government protection? Yes, you too are “just temporarily alive anyway”.
TAX SUPPORTED ABORTION?
And now they go as far as taxing you to fund the crimes that they refuse to prosecute. If you pay 1040 income tax, then blood is on your hands.
That to compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical.” — The Papers of Thomas Jefferson, vol. 2, p. 545
The unchanging God of the Bible promises to curse any nation that sheds innocent blood. What better way to destroy America than to fool us into thinking that abortion is legal? Can you sense that America is cursed? Can you hear the innocent blood screaming out to God?
Abstinence is required of Christians. 1st Corinthians 6:9 fornicators will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Bastards cannot enter the congregation of the Lord unto the tenth generation – Deuteronomy 23:2
THE LAW OF THE LAND concerning unborn
The common law remains in force until there are legislated “express words of nullity”. Here is the law of the land:
In Bouvier’s 1856 Law Dictionary we find:
IN VENTRE SA MERE. In his mother’s womb.
2. – 1. In law a child is for all beneficial purposes considered as born while in ventre sa mere. 5 T. R. 49; Co. Litt. 36; 1 P. Wms. 329; Civ. Code of Lo. art. 948. But a stranger can acquire no title by descent through a child in ventre sa mere, who is not subsequently born alive. See Birth; Dead Born.
3. – 2. Such a child is enabled to have an estate limited to his use. 1. Bl. Com. 130.
4. – 3. May have a distributive share of intestate property. 1 Ves. 81.
5. – 4. Is capable of taking a devise of lands. 2 Atk. 117; 1 Freem. 224, 298.
6. – 5. Takes under a marriage settlement a provision made for children living at the death of the father. 1 Ves. 85.
7. – 6. Is capable of taking a legacy, and is entitled to a share in a fund bequeathed to children under a general description, of “children,” or of “children living at the testator’s death.” 2 H. Bl. 399; 2 Bro. C. C. 320; S. C. 2 Ves. jr. 673; 1 Sim. & Stu. 181; 1 B. & P. 243; 5 T. R. 49. See, also, 1 Ves. sr. 85; Id. 111; 1 P. Wms. 244, 341; 2 Bro. C. C. 63; Amb. 708, 711; 1 Salk. 229; 2 P. Wms. 446; 2 Atk. 114; Pre. Ch. 50; 2 Vern. 710; 3 Ves. 486; 7 T. R. 100; 4 Ves. 322; Bac. Ab. Legacies, &c., A; 1 Rop. Leg. 52, 3; 5 Serg. & Rawle, 40.
8. – 7. May be appointed executor. Bac. Ab. Infancy, B.
9. – 8. A bill may be brought in its behalf, and the court will grant an injunction to stay waste. 2 Vern. 710 Pr. Ch. 50.
10. – 9. The mother, of a child in ventre sa mere may detain writings on its behalf. 2 Vern. 710.
11. – 10. May have a guardian assigned to it. 1 Bl. Com. 130.
12. – 11. The destruction of such a child is a high misdemeanor. 1 Bl. Com. 129, 130.
13. – 12. And the birth of a posthumous child amounts, in Pennsylvania, to the revocation of a will previously executed, so far as regards such child. 3 Binn. 498. See Coop. Just. 496. See, as to the law of Virginia on this subject, 3 Munf. 20. Vide Foetus.
In Roe v. Wade, the U.S. Supreme court spent 3 pages saying that the term “person” used in the Fourteenth Amendment did not include the unborn. The word Person, as a legal term, comes from the Latin word personae which means “an actor’s mask”. People are not persons. Black’s Law Dictionary put it this way:
Notice that they are still considered to be children.
When did the Women’s movement decide that abortion was a right?
- Why do women who say they are standing on a proud tradition of civil rights advances, now deny the history of women’s rights?
- How did the women’s rights movement evolve from Alice Paul’s statement “Abortion is the ultimate exploitation of women.” to somehow conclude that abortion is now liberation?
Susan B. Anthony considered abortion to be child murder with two murderers, and anyone who promoted abortion to be thrice guilty of murder.
SUSAN B. ANTHONY wrote in her publication The Revolution July 8, 1869:
“Guilty? Yes. No matter what the motive, love of ease, or a desire to save from suffering the unborn innocent, the woman is awfully guilty who commits the deed. It will burden her conscience in life, it will burden her soul in death; But oh, thrice guilty is he who drove her to the desperation which impelled her to the crime!”
Also from Anthony’s newspaper, The Revolution, She recognized the need to “eradicate the most monstrous crime” of abortion from society: “When a woman destroys the life of her unborn child, it is a sign that, by education or circumstances, she has been greatly wronged.”
Elizabeth Cady Stanton: “When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit.”
Alice Paul (the author of the original Equal Rights Amendment) said “Abortion is the ultimate exploitation of women.”
Victoria Woodhull (America’s first female presidential candidate): “Every woman knows that if she were free, she would never think of murdering a child before its birth.”
Mattie Brinkerhoff. Matilda Gage. Emma Goldman. Sarah Norton. All of the founding feminists were against abortion.
There are 30 Planned Parenthood executives that make more than $200,000 a year. A few make more than $300,000 a year. Planned Parenthood gets over 400 million dollars each year from the federal government. Source.
Margaret Sanger was the founder of the organization that became Planned Parenthood. Her goal was sterilization of “genetically inferior races”. She said “the most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
In her 1922 book Pivot of Civilization she called for the extermination of “weeds… overrunning the human garden”. And the segregation of “misfits, and the maladjusted”; and for the sterilization of “genetically inferior races.”
In her 1922 book entitled Women, Morality, and Birth Control, she wrote “Birth Control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.”
She proposed model legislation in her 1934 book Code to Stop Overproduction of Children that would have required “no woman shall have a legal right to bear a child without a permit … no permit shall be valid for more than one child.”
She coined the phrase “birth control” and she defined it as “the process of weeding out the unfit”
She often said, “all our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class.”
In her magazine, Birth Control Review, contributor Lothrop Stoddard, who also served on Sanger’s board of directors, wrote in the article The Rising Tide of Color Against the White World that “We must resolutely oppose both Asiatic permeation of white race areas and Asiatic inundation of those non-white, but equally non-Asiatic regions…”
In her autobiography she singled out the Asiatic races “the incessant fertility of … millions spread like a plague.”
In 1939 she and Clarence Gamble made the proposal called Birth Control and the Negro, to help “the poorer areas … ” with birth control to “ease the financial load of caring for with public funds…. Children destined to become a burden to themselves, to their family, and ultimately to the nation.”
When the Nazi’s put her plans into practice she panicked and changed her rhetoric. The term “Birth Control” became “Family Planning”. The “unfit” and “dysgenic” became simply “the poor” and The American Birth Control League became the Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
After she thought that the past was safely buried, the founder of Planned Parenthood wrote to Gamble prior to her death in 1966 “We do not want word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.”
Hillary Clinton at the 2009 Planned Parenthood Honors Gala in Houston, Texas had this to say about Margaret Sanger:
I admire Margret Sanger enormously. Her courage, her tenacity, her vision … I’m really in awe of her. There are a lot of lessons we can learn from her life, from the causes she launched and fought for and scarified for so greatly.”
Planned parenthood GENOCIDE is now paid for by your tax dollars.
SEX EDUCATION IS PLANNED PREGNANCY
Teenagers are now a commodity in a Billion dollar a year abortion industry.
When abortion providers go into a school to teach sex education their goal is to promote sexual activity hoping to sell abortions.
According to a Planned Parenting whistle-blower in the Washington Times letters to the editor April 20, 1997.
“Abortion is a skillfully managed product sold to frightened young women at a crisis time of her life. As abortion providers, we knew that any time we went into a school, the pregnancy rate was going to go up by 50 percent. We knew we could sell abortions to every single classroom, but we couldn’t just go in and say, ‘look, our goal is actually for you to have three to five abortions between the ages of 13 and 18’ No, no, we couldn’t do that. So we said, ‘you know these kids need to abstain and we know that, but they’re not going to abstain, so we must teach them how to have safe sex’… get them sexually active – get them on a method of birth control. ”
They deliberately prescribe a low-dose birth control pill with a high rate of pregnancy. When the teenager calls for counseling the counselors are “skillfully trained to overcome every objection”
Roe of Roe v. Wade did not have an abortion. The fetus in the case that started it all has grown up into a pro-lifer.
Baby Roe was adopted out after her birth. She was attending college when Toby Hanft, who runs a San Francisco adoption search agency, tracked her down in 1989. She had no idea who her real family was. Imagine finding out that you were the one who caused the extermination of one-third of your generation.
Roe’s real name was Norma McCorvey. When she was told that her daughter had been located she said “I don’t want to hurt my child in any way.” She had already admitted that she lied in her battle to obtain a legal abortion. That’s right. The ruling that is still ripping America apart is based on a lie.
Calling human children kids is stupid.
It is not a coincidence that pagans call children kids.
A kid is a young goat. Young Goats are the only creatures that the Bible requires blood sacrifice for the sins of the people (Leviticus 16:15).
Satan’s disciples want you to lie, steal and kill.
EVERY CHILD IS A WANTED CHILD
Every State now has laws that allow desperate moms to abandon their newborn at “a safe haven” location.
GRAPHIC PHOTOS OF BABIES KILLED BY ABORTIONISTS
Gosnell: The Trial of America’s Biggest Serial Killer. American abortion provider who was convicted of murdering three infants who were born alive during attempted abortion procedures.
OPTIONS FOR PREGNANT MOMS:
Here are some resources to support moms with a difficult prenatal diagnosis:
- American Association of Pro Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists www.aaplog.org
- Waiting with Love http://www.erichad.com/wwl
- “Safe Haven for Newborns” www.asafehavenfornewborns.com
- Prenatal partners for life www.prenatalpartnersforlife.org
- Perinatal Hospice www.perinatalhospice.org
- Be not Afraid www.benotafraid.net
- Carrying to term a baby with a fatal diagnosis www.geocities.com/tabris02/
- Special Needs Child – Down Syndrome adoptions www.chask.org
* Footnote: liberal wackos in the late 1800’s demanded government licensed marriage so that rapists could be forced to marry their pregnant victims — so that the innocent children could have rights, contrary to God’s law that bastards cannot have rights.
Liberals are still playing god.